• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question for Heavy

oldschool5309

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

First off much respect to you Heavy, I read the forums alot and you are A real stand up guy with much knowledge. I would appreciate some of your advice.

I am running a Methadrol Extreme cycle next week. I am 5'8 and about 187 and about 9 % bodyfat and 40 years old. I have run superdrol 5 + times, epistane, dmz, halo, Furaza, max lmg, m14add and some others I cant remember right at the moment.
My current cycle will look like this

Methadrol Extreme 2/2/2/2
Stano 600/600/600/600
Cycle Supp(IML) recommended dosage
Aegis recommended dosage
Prami (on hand only if needed)
Dex (on hand if needed)

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Ultimate male recommeded dosage
Tamox (on hand if needed)
Daa
Creatine

My question is I would like to make this a 6 week cycle, and I know how strong MDE is but on hand I have 3 bottles super dmz 2.0 (was contemplating bridging with MDE), 4 bottles Ultradrol, 2 Bottles Katanadrol, 3 bottles m14add, 3 bottles max lmg, 13 bottles superdrol, 4 bottles 11 oxo and maybee a few more I cant think of at the moment.
I would really love to get some methyl sten in there somehow but I know that would crucify my liver.

Would appreciate your help.
Sincerely,
oldschool5309

IML's does not recommend any of the following.

6 weeks is the longest I would run SD/MS prods.

I would run the SDMZ 2.0 the first 2 weeks at 2 caps daily then switch to the MDE for the next 4 weeks at 2 caps daily.

Prami and adex on cycle is very unlikely needed. I would keep the nolva on hand if gyno presents.

PCT is overkill. A SERM is the best choice. Pick one.

Daa and Creatine is fine.

This cycle will yield impressive results if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.

SDMZ 2.0 2/2 (first 2 weeks)
Methadrol Extreme 2/2/2/2 (last 4 weeks)
Stano 600/600/600/600 (last 4-6 weeks)
Cycle Supp(IML) recommended dosage
Aegis recommended dosage

Pct

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Daa
Creatine

Adex may be needed immediately post PCT for a couple of weeks to prevent E2 rebound.

Thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much for your advice sounds like an awsome run.

oldschool

Back