• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question on cycle and PCT please help!

heatz

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here are my stats : 23 y/o,6'1'', 198lbs, 12% body fat. I was planning on running a Super-DMZ 2.0 cycle I was just wondering what I should run with it I have been doing some research for a while now and I think I am ready to start. From what I have seen most people have similar stacks here is one I saw that seem ok for me:

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
-Super-DMZ 2.0
2 caps

-Anabolic-Matrix
2 caps

-Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps

PCT
-Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5-8)
2 caps

-Anabolic-Matrix (Weeks 5-8)
2 caps

-Ultra Male (Weeks 5-8)
1 cap

-Nolva (Weeks 5-8)
(20mg) daily

-E-Control (Weeks 8-10)
3 caps

Basically I just want to make sure I don't get gyno because i've seen reviews of people getting gyno from it. I also would like to know if Liv52 would be better than Advance Cycle Support, because I have seen really good reviews on Liv52. And my last question would be if anyone experienced hair loss while running that cycle?

Sorry for all the questions, I am new to this and would like to do it right the first time not like most of the people out there!

Thanks

Hey guys,

Here are my stats : 23 y/o,6'1'', 198lbs, 12% body fat. I was planning on running a Super-DMZ 2.0 cycle I was just wondering what I should run with it I have been doing some research for a while now and I think I am ready to start. From what I have seen most people have similar stacks here is one I saw that seem ok for me:

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
-Super-DMZ 2.0
2 caps

-Anabolic-Matrix
2 caps

-Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps

PCT
-Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5-8)
2 caps

-Anabolic-Matrix (Weeks 5-8)
2 caps

-Ultra Male (Weeks 5-8)
1 cap

-Nolva (Weeks 5-8)
(20mg) daily

-E-Control (Weeks 8-10)
3 caps

Basically I just want to make sure I don't get gyno because i've seen reviews of people getting gyno from it. I also would like to know if Liv52 would be better than Advance Cycle Support, because I have seen really good reviews on Liv52. And my last question would be if anyone experienced hair loss while running that cycle?

Sorry for all the questions, I am new to this and would like to do it right the first time not like most of the people out there!

Thanks
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped FREE of charge.

The questions are completely fine, you're here to learn, and I'm here to help! ;) It would be news to me if anyone has gotten gynecomastia from SDMZ, but I'm sure it does happen from time to time, not often though.

I'd recommend you keep the Anabolic Matrix at 4 capsules/daily during the 4wk cycle, and the Advanced Cycle Support as well. For PCT, Anabolic Matrix can be subtracted; run the Ultra Male at 1 capsule/daily for the entire 6 weeks, not just the first 4. Another bottle of ACS will also be needed, run it at 3 caps/daily through PCT, all 6wks.

Liv52 is not even on the map next to Advanced Cycle Support. It only protects your liver.. but leaves the rest of your body unprotected - ACS is for your liver, kidneys, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. It covers much more suppor for the body.

Like Adrenolin said, ACS is awesome. You'll actually find a lot of guys that take it every day, even off cycle (I do). It's a great product.

I'm currently running that exact cycle. ‘On week 6’...I'm not running into gyno problems... I did however lower my dosage to 1 capafter the 2nd week and ran 1 cap ed for week 3 and 4. I was feeling weird, andnoticed my blood pressure was high. The 1 cap a day was the sweet spot for me. Theissue was probably an over dose, because my body weight of 145 lbs.
Your questions:
I also would like to know if Liv52 would be better thanAdvance Cycle Support, because I have seen really good reviews on Liv52. Use the ACS

And my last question would be if anyone experienced hairloss while running that cycle? No
I Hope this helps with your decision.

Thank you guys for the information I think I am now ready to order the cycle! Lets says I run into gyno problems though what should I do? Should I start nolva right away?

Thanks again.. Just one last question hehe it seems the more I do research the more stuff I find and can't make my mind!... Should ACS be taken at the same time as SDMZ or should I take SDMZ in the morning and ACS at lunch or something like that?

Thanks again.. Just one last question hehe it seems the more I do research the more stuff I find and can't make my mind!... Should ACS be taken at the same time as SDMZ or should I take SDMZ in the morning and ACS at lunch or something like that?

Take the acs and SDMZ at the same time. Take the anabolic matix rx 3 hours before or after the SDMZ/ACS dose.

Take the acs and SDMZ at the same time. Take the anabolic matix rx 3 hours before or after the SDMZ/ACS dose.

sorry bout that....I got them mixed up.. take sdmz with anabolic matrix. then ACS 3 hours after.

Back