• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

question

EricDQR

Registered
Reaction score
hey, i order the super dmz 3.0 s complete stack and will receive it tomorrow. by the way this is my stats 20 yrs, 5'10, 160, 8% body fat, started working out for 4 months now i use to be 140, work out 6 times a week, my supplements creatine, bcaa, prework out, protien, animal pack, testosterone, fish oil, i drink a gallon of water a day. my question is am i going keep all the gains, would it work cause of my age? and i have a friend that is big and his helping me out alot with the work out. would it affect me the most thanks. and is it worth it. im just planning to ran just this cycle only and no more after this​

All my honest answers:

1. 20 is too young, you are literally high on hormones at that age already, so I would reconsider. You also have a TON of growth potential due to your light weight right now. I would go on a Starting Strength/Strong lifts routine instead with a bulking diet. Your head will spin when you see the natty gains you get from those things combined. Im talking 20 or 30 lbs in less than a year.....

2. Keeping your gains depends on 2 very big factors. A. What you do afterwards aka Diet/Routine and B. PCT, you didn't mention a SERM in your post, so Im already a little nervous.

3. Super DMZ 3.0 is way to strong for your first cycle. That is literally the strongest PH made...

That's my honest opinion, please don't take it wrong. If you want a good routine I'll give you one with a diet.

All my honest answers:

1. 20 is too young, you are literally high on hormones at that age already, so I would reconsider. You also have a TON of growth potential due to your light weight right now. I would go on a Starting Strength/Strong lifts routine instead with a bulking diet. Your head will spin when you see the natty gains you get from those things combined. Im talking 20 or 30 lbs in less than a year.....

2. Keeping your gains depends on 2 very big factors. A. What you do afterwards aka Diet/Routine and B. PCT, you didn't mention a SERM in your post, so Im already a little nervous.

3. Super DMZ 3.0 is way to strong for your first cycle. That is literally the strongest PH made...

That's my honest opinion, please don't take it wrong. If you want a good routine I'll give you one with a diet.
thanks for the response i bought the Super-DMZ Rx™ - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx™ - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx™ - 1 bottle

And serm? i eat around 4000 to 5000 calories a day. im scare that it wont help me and just mess up bad and what the are the bad stuff i can get.

Super DMZ is three PHs combined. Very potent. What were you thinking about for a PCT?

i thought the complete stack comes with everything you need?

If you want to run a PH, store that cycle away and start off with something much more milder like the HALO stack. The halo stack is the first cycle of almost everyone here. Also, start researching the term SERM and PCT right now. Without a serm any stack will can cause problems and a super dmz stack is guarenteed to without a SERM.

Honestly though, 6 months of Starting Strength or Strong lifts would net you more solid gains that you will hold onto then anything that comes in a bottle legal or not legal.

i thought the complete stack comes with everything you need?

Please research the term SERM. It is the only other thing you need to make sure you restore your hormones correctly. Coming off a PH with just over the counter supplements is a sure fire way to have a very bad time.

whats your work out plan and what if i already took a 1pill super dmz 1 pill 4 andro 1pill advanced cycle today what it affect me if i stop??

Nope, your good to go if you stop now. Also go to the starting strength or strong lifts website. For your size and weight I would recommend reading through the strong lifts site. Gives alot of good nutrient advice and their routine works wonders. If you have a big buddy have him teach you to squat/deadlift/bench correctly. If he says he doesnt do that, find a new buddy.

Ive put 15-20 lbs on guys 6'3" 200 lbs starting using those programs in just 2-3months. You will grow like a weed.

Back