• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Rambo's IronMagLabs SDMZ3.0 Log

Just had a friend who won't use AAS buy the whole stack with the labor day code I forwarded him. Since this stuff is an oral and legal he was willing to give it a shot!

Just had a friend who won't use AAS buy the whole stack with the labor day code I forwarded him. Since this stuff is an oral and legal he was willing to give it a shot!

I can relate to his line of thinking... I haven't bought any AAS EVER... but I have bought almost every IML prohormone in the last 3 years...

For me, I had a bad medical experience with needles in the past... yes it was A LONG TIME AGO, but i am still semi reluctant to go there.

I can relate to his line of thinking... I haven't bought any AAS EVER... but I have bought almost every IML prohormone in the last 3 years...

For me, I had a bad medical experience with needles in the past... yes it was A LONG TIME AGO, but i am still semi reluctant to go there.
He is law enforcement so that plays a big role in his decisions.

Have 6 more caps left :(

This run has been great. Weighed in at 193.8lbs this morning. I'm up 10lbs since I started and I feel like its solid.

Yesterday I hit legs, I'm really seeing strength and increased recovery in them, this was the second time hitting them this week.

The day before I pumped up the guns, got a strong pump in triceps which is usually hard for me. And biceps are monsters as usual so no complaints there lol

I am carrying a little bloat, I'll try and shed that off in the next few days which should be easy for me.

Have 6 more caps left :(

This run has been great. Weighed in at 193.8lbs this morning. I'm up 10lbs since I started and I feel like its solid.

Yesterday I hit legs, I'm really seeing strength and increased recovery in them, this was the second time hitting them this week.

The day before I pumped up the guns, got a strong pump in triceps which is usually hard for me. And biceps are monsters as usual so no complaints there lol

I am carrying a little bloat, I'll try and shed that off in the next few days which should be easy for me.
Good Shit man! I hate when I am at the end of the bottle... mild depression ensues!

So today was it, the last 2 caps were taken this morning.

Weight....196.6lbs....starting this cycle I was 182.8lbs, mid July I was 176.6lbs. That's 13.8lbs this cycle and 20lbs since mid July. Bf% appears to still be the around the same, I suspect a couple pounds of water weight put on so that's at least a solid 10lbs!!! For someone who has been lifting close to 10 years now a solid 10lbs is big in my opinion in this short time frame. I can see someone with less experience easily putting on double that.

Hit chest today, exhausted the crap out of it with 4 sets of pec deck. Jumped to bench press and hit a good 6 sets. Chest was full of lactic acid at this point. Smith machine incline press to really focus on those pecs, another 5 sets. Ended off with 5 sets of incline machine press. I was exhausted, wife did the workout with me and she was beat as well...made me painfully drive her car home...lol

Took some final pics a bit ago.

azuba8ez.jpg

ba8u6a4u.jpg

yna7y3ej.jpg

umy8a8ar.jpg

From comparing pics I believe I may actually be leaner, problem is my lower midsection likes to hold bloat and fat which always makes me feel fatter. All in all a 14lb increase and my waist has not budged in size, my pants size doesn't lie. ;)

Last edited:
You did great work here brother. Made excellent use out of the greatest anabolic stack out there. Nice job!!
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I think next go around I may try to make an 8 week run out of it. I felt like it really got good these last 2 weeks.

GOod shit Rambo! mad props for the great success with IML Products... BEST OUUT THERE!

You thick bastard, haha! Successful cycle, man...time to start looking forward to the next one! :cool:

GOod shit Rambo! mad props for the great success with IML Products... BEST OUUT THERE!

You thick bastard, haha! Successful cycle, man...time to start looking forward to the next one! :cool:

Thanks guys!

I probably could have gained more size, but the first 2 weeks I didn't eat as much as I did later on. I guess I feared getting fat which has always been an issue for me when bulking. Glad I can bulk with sdmz and know I will gain quality size.

Back