• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

? regarding SDMZ dosage

craigs449

Registered
Reaction score
Today is day #10 of my SDMZ/4-Andro run. From what I have read, this compound kicks into high gear at the 2nd week mark. As of this writing, I haven't really noticed any effects......no oily skin, no increased aggression, no increase in weight at the gym, and only a small increase in bodyweight (maybe 3 lbs). The only difference that I have noticed is more stamina in my workouts. I am wondering if I should snatch up another bottle and start taking 3 pills/day and add another week onto the cycle to make it 5 weeks. Any thought, recommendations?

This is my 2nd cycle.....1st cycle was P-Mag run solo for 5 weeks followed by a proper PCT including SERM. I saw good results from that and have heard that SDMZ will blow those gains away. I am 38 yo, 5'10", 205ish, probably 14% bf (guesstimate). I am currently on the same diet/eating pattern that I did on P-mag, 3000-3500 cals/day, 250-300 gr protien/day. Mostly chicken, fish, egg whites, whole eggs, almond butter, peanut butter, vegetable pasta, whole wheat bread, etc....also supplementing with ON Whey shakes to keep my protien intake up.

OK, I might pick up another bottle and add a few weeks onto this run. I'd also like to hear from others that have run SDMZ at more than 2 pills/day just to hear their words of advice.

If it's only your second cycle I'd stick with 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. DMZ is no joke. See how your body handles the DMZ this go around. Do your PCT, get bloods, and then see if your next cycle can be 6 weeks.

I agree with GW^^

Dial in your diet.. it sounds like you really do not know how much you're eating. Also be sure you're drinking PLENTY of water. A gallon is NOT plenty, I'd recommend at LEAST 1.5 gallons/ed of PURE water. And lastly, try upping the weight in the gym more frequently, every set, up the weight by 5lbs. If you get at least 15 reps in your first 3 sets with at LEAST 85% of your 1RM, up your starting set by 5-10 lbs the following workout.

Good solid advice! I am just going to stick to the original plan and run the SDMZ @ 2 pills/ day for 4 weeks as suggested. I guess I just expected this potent compound to have already kicked in, but I guess I am getting ahead of myself. I drink at least a gallon of water each day even when not on supps, and I aim to drink a full 1 1\2 gallons a day on cycle. I do my best to track my diet and macros by using myfitnesspal......I stay on top of it throughout the week and on gym days, but some days off I slack like everybody else. As suggested above,I will also start to up my food intake to get the most of this run. Thanks again for all the help/advice.

Back