• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ 2.0 Cycle Lengths

jmasotto07

Registered
Reaction score
Brothers of the Iron, we all are well aware of SDMZ and the benefits that can be realized through a proper cycle, myself included. I've noticed a lot of controversy as far as cycle lengths go and I guess the purpose of this thread is to kind of clear the air and get some good facts and opinions out there and also different experiences with various cycle times. 4 weeks, 6 weeks whatever you've done. what do ya think?:p

Brothers of the Iron, we all are well aware of SDMZ and the benefits that can be realized through a proper cycle, myself included. I've noticed a lot of controversy as far as cycle lengths go and I guess the purpose of this thread is to kind of clear the air and get some good facts and opinions out there and also different experiences with various cycle times. 4 weeks, 6 weeks whatever you've done. what do ya think?:p
I've run it at varying dosages from 1 cap to 5 caps ed, as well as up to 8wks in length. I've found, through my own trial and error (as I do with most all substances I try-I guinea pig myself and test the limits), the best results with the least sides to be at 2-3caps daily for 5-6weeks. 6wks at 3caps/ed works out to 2 whole bottles. If you're under 200lbs, however, you may find 2 caps to be plenty.

Yeah I was wondering this aswell as I had seen adrenolin posting about six week dmz cycles, which is the first time I heard people mention it. Its what im going for next

Today is my last day of DMZ at 2 caps/day for 6 weeks. It's definitely worth the extra two weeks. My body is so hard right now its unreal. Strength is through the roof and I'm up 15lbs.

Back