• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Sdmz 3.0 log

reloaded50

Registered
Reaction score
Just received my bottle of Super DMZ 3.0 in the mail today. I'm going to log it because it keeps me honest with myself and motivated. I go through cycles of lifting for a couple of months, then stopping for a couple, and repeat. I lift for fun, as a simple hobby. I just started cleaning up my diet a couple of days ago. I normally weigh in around 185 with no weight training or attention to diet. I'll step on the scale soon to see where I'm at. I'll be taking two caps a day for 30 days.

pd3KWx7

Will post pics once moderators approve of more posting privileges for this account.

Last thing before I get started. I expect some good results from this cycle. I know how good IML products are. I've recommended them to many friends with great results. At my biggest I was a (somewhat sloppy) 217. My strength had been way higher than it is now, so while I don't expect to be repping 315 on the bench or deadlifting over five again, I do expect a decent recovery of some strength. Again, I just lift for fun and get serious every now and again, so this should be fun.

Did an arm workout with a co-worker today. We're going to be training together more often. He wanted to workout arms. Even though I think arm days are pointless I did it just to get started. Taking my first DMZ tonight.

Weight: 190(higher than expected)
Highlights:

EZ Bar Curls 70x13 drop 50x10
Incline Skull Crushers 100x9
Hammer Curls 55x8
CGBP 185x9
Cable Curls 50x8
Reverse Grip Extensions 45x10

Just uploaded two pics. Waiting on admin approval. Bear with me, as they're just selfies.

Weighed in @ 181 today on the same scale that said 190 a couple of days ago. Went to another scale to confirm, and it also said 181, so that's what I'll go with for starting weight. I thought the other weight was to high to begin with.

Leg Day Highlights:

V Bar Squat 10 plates x 9
SLDL 205x8
Leg Extensions 185x12
Lying Leg Curl 145x8

Buffet pics to follow =)

Weighed in @ 181 today on the same scale that said 190 a couple of days ago. Went to another scale to confirm, and it also said 181, so that's what I'll go with for starting weight. I thought the other weight was to high to begin with.

Leg Day Highlights:

V Bar Squat 10 plates x 9
SLDL 205x8
Leg Extensions 185x12
Lying Leg Curl 145x8

Buffet pics to follow =)
In for buffet pics, lol

93/7 beef with onions and various seasonings mixed in. Topped with sauteed onions and mushrooms, plus tomato. Put it on toasted Texas toast with a little bit of butter and mayo. May workout chest and triceps tomorrow, if my arms are up for it.
Ak6fFEq.jpg

Chest Day Highlights:

Flat BB 225x8 drop 135x12
Incline DB 90x5
Decline BB 185x8
Cable Flyes 35x10

Hope everyone's having a good Thanksgiving. Not giving two craps about my diet today and tomorrow. It's all about enjoying good food and good company. Going to try and get a session in tomorrow if the gyms open. Hopefully I'll have something valuable to post. Noticed that my muscles are starting to feel harder now.

This guy making me more hungrier with all them tasty food!

Back