• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ STACK or ANDRO MASS STACK?

CFD23

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, first off newer to the forum, love this shit!!!
I have tried the SDMZ Stack---IT was amazing, hands down the strongest I have ever been!! That was the 1.0 not the 2.0 a couple years ago.
I took the Cyanostane last year---I was the leanest and most vascular Id ever been!!

So, awhile back I saw a thread that rated the stacks in potency, SDMZ was atop of the list followed by I think Cyanostane...So where does the Andro MASS STACK rank in that listing. I can't find that thread for the life of me.

What are you guys thoughts ANDRO MASS STACK VS SDMZ 2.0, I need to get started next week and just wondered how the ANDRO MASS STACK would compare to SDMZ 2.0. THE 1.0 was F'ing amazing.

Hey guys, first off newer to the forum, love this shit!!!
I have tried the SDMZ Stack---IT was amazing, hands down the strongest I have ever been!! That was the 1.0 not the 2.0 a couple years ago.
I took the Cyanostane last year---I was the leanest and most vascular Id ever been!!

So, awhile back I saw a thread that rated the stacks in potency, SDMZ was atop of the list followed by I think Cyanostane...So where does the Andro MASS STACK rank in that listing. I can't find that thread for the life of me.

What are you guys thoughts ANDRO MASS STACK VS SDMZ 2.0, I need to get started next week and just wondered how the ANDRO MASS STACK would compare to SDMZ 2.0. THE 1.0 was F'ing amazing.
Go with the super-dmz 2.0, like the 1.0, it's nothing short of amazing! It will be much cheaper than the Andro stack.

You can use my discount code adrenolin10 at Black Stone Labs and save yourself there, as well as adrenolin15 here at IronMagLabs to save yourself 15% OFF your entire order plus free shipping on orders over $100.

Shopping Cart:
2x Super-DMZ 2.0
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Hey, Thanks Adrenolin! I was hoping you would respond...Ok i'll stick with the SDMZ, I also read on one thread I think you responded to about using the 4 andro to help with malaise, I can remember when I was on the DMZ stack I would eat big, crush heavy weight, I grew, but I also want like a 4hr nap everyday, got anything that could combat this?

DMZ for sure!!

DMZ hands down.

Hey, Thanks Adrenolin! I was hoping you would respond...Ok i'll stick with the SDMZ, I also read on one thread I think you responded to about using the 4 andro to help with malaise, I can remember when I was on the DMZ stack I would eat big, crush heavy weight, I grew, but I also want like a 4hr nap everyday, got anything that could combat this?
No problem. For the lethargy, you could try stacking the 6wks SDMZ with either 4 caps of 4-Andro or 2 caps of Osta. The Osta route being cheaper...

Also, in the store area, did they sell ultra male rx in the original SDMZ stack I cant remember? Would I need that? And who is a trusted seller of clomid, I used testerol with the Cyanostane Cycle... better? worst? Thoughts?

Also, in the store area, did they sell ultra male rx in the original SDMZ stack I cant remember? Would I need that? And who is a trusted seller of clomid, I used testerol with the Cyanostane Cycle... better? worst? Thoughts?
I am unsure if the UM was sold in the OG stack, however, it is not completely necessary in PCT, it can only make the cycle more effective. A cap a day for the 6wks of PCT will suffice.

I like Clomiphene from Osta-Gain (ships very fast) and CEM Products.

Back