• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Smoking to eat

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
How many people here smoke mali? I don't do it often. Every few months when I feel like shit and don't want to eat. I gotta eat and after smoking I always get the munchies and eat. I do it for my diet but I don't abuse it. What are the down sides for smoking mary jane? I mean other than motivation and screwing up your diet. I don't do it often either so I don't see much harm in it.

Not really sure on this one bro. Lol.

lawl haha I never get depressed! 8) I think it's all of the working out that makes me happy all the time. I don't really get aggression from the ph's I take as well. I just smoke it when I feel sick and have a sore throat mainly and it hurts to eat. I rather not eat and just sleep all day. And once I do smoke I always got my gallon of water by my side and for it being illegal. Yeah I know it's illegal but i'm quite cautious on how I get it and I use it in my own house so the chances of me getting caught is really rare. Thanks for the advice though guys. Not many people I know are onto this but I find that it works best for me. I wait until I get sober until I hit the gym. I function alright. But with the blood pressure though I should watch out for that for sure. Thanks again guys!

Wow......lol

Some things that your not considering about mary jane are:
Loss of balance, a big one especially when working legs and back; squats, dead lifts etc.
Impairment of cognative thinking, problem solving and memory
Increased risk of heart attack
increased risk of chronic cough and repritory infections , this is especially worrisome if you are a social smoker and use pipes, bongs, and/or share joints.
As far as your reason for use" when i feel sick and have a sore throat" if this is happening more then 2 times a year maybe you need to be looking for the under lying cause.
If your just looking for someone to say oh hell its ok everyone does it, your probably not gona get that here. And please dont think I'm judging you because I'm not. I smoked weed, drank, smoked ciggarrets a and a lot of othrr stuff that I'm not not proud of, the day I'm not proud of is the day i quit all of it and decided that i wanted to be around to see my kids and my grandkids and maybe even great grand kids grow up. You gota make your own decesison on this but if you have more questions let em out or pm me if you want with questions you dont want public. In the words of Dr. Laura "Love Now go do the right thing"

Last edited:
The love in Dr Lauras quote shouldnt be there. Damn auto correct sucks sometimes.

My .02:

If you're regularly smoking (cigs, pot, cigars, whatever) you probably shouldn't do PH's. I can speak harshly because I quit dipping about 4 years ago and I was a big cigar buff but I quit that about a year and a half ago. If you care enough about your body to train hard and do gear you definitely won't be smoking.

Theres always love in dr lauras quotes

I was asking for who does >.> but I guess by the responses no one here does. Well the most active members don't. I rarely smoke but me being vegetarian helps a lot with the health benefits so I would consider that to out weight me using it the few times over the year. I usually think of Arnold from pumping iron when he smokes :p He's still kicking and i'm sure he's back on the juice again since he got big fast and at his age. Thanks for the responses though!

if you are regular user then i would suggest you not to have it. i haved smoked many times in past but not the regular smoker.
this smoking gives many side effects as itg can increase your blood pressure and can also decrease your stamina while your work outs and can also make you patient of depression so rather than using it from now consult your physician now

Me and greenery do NOT like eachother... never enjoyed it.

Biggie Smallz you have no idea how hard it is to be a vegetarian. I enjoy it but while i'm on my cycles it sucks real bad >.> I can eat vegan friendly meats and dairy products so a mass gainer shake and some whey here and there between my other meals helps a lot. If I didn't have my fake meats I'd be screwed. But I know what you mean in the moderation as well.

I was smoking very often one year back and thanks to my girlfriend I have quit smoking, now I feel that I have wasted loads of money and put my life into a risk by smoking. M glad that I am out of it.

Smoking weed an taking designers,pro hormones an trying to build muscle is pointless,they don't go together at all,an even alcohol,if your dedicated to your body an wanna stay focused,you give that shit up...an occasional event is ok,bit even that puts you back a few days of your devined plan,an I'm talkin about smoking a lot an gettin drunk...you gotta choose what's important

tumblr_lc64gr9ioN1qzekdio1_500.jpg

I have plenty of BB friends that juice and smoke. It can be a great appetite stimulant. If it works for you then stick to it!

tumblr_lc64gr9ioN1qzekdio1_500.jpg

I have plenty of BB friends that juice and smoke. It can be a great appetite stimulant. If it works for you then stick to it!

ok..so smoking weed stimulates your appetite to eat like a bodybuilder? Hmm..Wow!...damn next time I don't feel like eating my chicken I'm going to smoke a blunt...that photo says it all,thanks for the tip

Back