• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Some thoughts on cycles

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
So I been doing a lot of reading and I want to run cyno\osta\and halo. If not halo then possibly tren. Aside from the PHs and ACS and UM. What else should I run with it. Btw this will be my 6th. Cycle. I'm also curious in running test with Osta. After about 3 more PH cycles I wanna move to the next step up.

after 6 cycles i would have to agree, either grab a metha drol from a place that still has it or go sdmz both are VERY potent and with the few guys i know right now one on methadrol and the other 2 on sdmz both are super potent and you will be very happy, the sdmz will be a more dry gain and metha drol will be more of a bulker not that sdmz will not add the lbs... as a matter of fact grab a few sdmz they will be gone soon..

I loved my original DMZ cycle. Same results as Tren and I felt the sides were less harsh. I'm about to start a Halo/Cyano stack and I will be bridging with Osta.

I. Have done dmz twice. First was the original. Now I'm on 2.0

So I been doing a lot of reading and I want to run cyno\osta\and halo. If not halo then possibly tren. Aside from the PHs and ACS and UM. What else should I run with it. Btw this will be my 6th. Cycle. I'm also curious in running test with Osta. After about 3 more PH cycles I wanna move to the next step up.

Looks like a solid stack for an advanced user. SARM's and Designers are a synergistic stack that will provide great gains. ACS and proper hydration is a must.

Some guys like Anabolic Matrix on cycle to keep sex drive high. I would prefer Testosterone myself though.

cyno/osta/test

if can get some dmz 2.0 then ill wanna that with osta and test

I would use the above stack with test at the beginning if you want a kick start or the final push at the end of your cycle to push pass a plateau. Would run your test two weeks past the PH stack at the end imo if your were to use at the end.

If you are going to run Test for the first time would start off in the range of 4-500 a week split up into two shots. Monday and Thrusday would be an example!

I know you guys are way out of my league but I'm wondering if I need to reevaluate my thoughts on Test. I started working on upping my test levels this spring from low to a more normal or nominal level. At the time of my last labs, using 25mg clomid/day and 100mg of Test Cypionate divided into 2 doses/week, my levels were in the 530's. I figured I'd like to get to above 700 at some point. HeavyIron is talking about 750mg of Test E/week and Christopher going with 4-500mg/week for newer users... and I'm using 100mg/week(plus the clomid).. LOL Any idea of the test levels lab work would show at 4-500mg/wk or higher? Think I should have already tried to double or triple my current intake?

It's hard to say what your test levels will be at any dose you use as everyone is different. Your use of 100mg a week giving you a 530 range is pretty good at such a small dose. With that being said at a higher dosage than current will yield a higher test range. Blood work is key.

I know you guys are way out of my league but I'm wondering if I need to reevaluate my thoughts on Test. I started working on upping my test levels this spring from low to a more normal or nominal level. At the time of my last labs, using 25mg clomid/day and 100mg of Test Cypionate divided into 2 doses/week, my levels were in the 530's. I figured I'd like to get to above 700 at some point. HeavyIron is talking about 750mg of Test E/week and Christopher going with 4-500mg/week for newer users... and I'm using 100mg/week(plus the clomid).. LOL Any idea of the test levels lab work would show at 4-500mg/wk or higher? Think I should have already tried to double or triple my current intake?

Total Testosterone 7 days after inject

300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl a 691 ng increase from baseline
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl a 1,737 ng increase from baseline

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

Back