• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack Msten and 1-andro?

Musclebound98

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to do a cycle with the Super DMZ stack but it was sold out for the ties being. I'd like to order my stuff within the next few days so I was wondering if the Msten along with 1-andro would be a sufficient stack?

I was going to do a cycle with the Super DMZ stack but it was sold out for the ties being. I'd like to order my stuff within the next few days so I was wondering if the Msten along with 1-andro would be a sufficient stack?
Yessir!

Do you think with the right diet that stack has potential to help me gain 15lbs in 4 weeks?

Do you think with the right diet that stack has potential to help me gain 15lbs in 4 weeks?

Hammer in the cals+extend the cycle to 6 weeks and you're set. Never tried these myself, but since it's your first cycle you will pack on some nice gains.

That would be a decent stack.

Have you cycled before?

I did an aas cycle so I understand the maintenance involved, I've just never done a ph cycle so I didn't want to be left up in the air

With the 1-andro, it says to take 2 capsules daily. Does that mean take them together say in the morning?

you can take them together, or do am/pm dosing. In the big scheme of things it probably won't matter, but the twice-daily dosing keeps blood level concentration more stable
This. And I really prefer 4 caps daily (two morn, two night) of any of the Andro products.

Back