• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Started my M-Sten Cycle yesterday

EvanNPChopeful

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I started my M-Sten Rx cycle yesterday and even in just my first workout the pumps were incredible. I still have some Halo Extreme left over from my last cycle so I will finish that bottle along with the M-Sten until it runs out which should only be about a week or so. I can not wait to see the full results of this product. I will keep you guys updated daily on my workouts and results.

Sounds like a plan, wait until you hit week 3!!

Good morning fellas I went through a shoulder workout yesterday and the pumps were absolutely mind blowing. I don't feel like I'm a big guy but i'm 5'5" and 210 and the comments I was receiving was awesome. The best part about the workout was that I wasn't getting tired. I was going heavier then my last shoulder day with absolutely no issues what so ever. I did have 1 question though can I take 4 halo extremes in a day? i think that's what I did last time but I wasn't sure if it was ok to do. I am taking all of the necessary precautions with my protection supps. Please let me know if this would be ok. Thanks guys I will start updating the weights along with sets and reps.

Evan

ok Thanks I wasn't sure if i was taking 3 or 4 last time...probably 3

week 2 of M-Sten and this stuff is just ridiculous. I had some Halo Extreme and i'm going to buy another bottle to stack with this to finish the cycle. The gains are unreal and the size I have put on in just 7 days is amazing. I can not wait until the end of this cycle when I can take some pictures to post. Hitting back tonight will be fun

week 2 of M-Sten and this stuff is just ridiculous. I had some Halo Extreme and i'm going to buy another bottle to stack with this to finish the cycle. The gains are unreal and the size I have put on in just 7 days is amazing. I can not wait until the end of this cycle when I can take some pictures to post. Hitting back tonight will be fun
Awesome!

hey guys sorry I haven't been updating often I have been extremely busy at work and after my workouts i'm just spent. My workouts have been going great and all of my lifts are still going up. I'm about to hit legs soon so I plan on hitting a new high on squats and leg press. gonna go for 350 on squats and 1000 on leg press. I will update later today or tomorrow at some point.

Back