• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting 1st pH - Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male

sgeorg20

Registered
Reaction score
Per the advice of some others, I starting my first PH cycle and starting slow with only Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male. Just a couple questions:

1. Do I need the Advanced cycle support with this?
2. I dont see thse two alone presented is the stacks - is that that just because this is mild or should i be stacking with Halo? (First PH ever)
3. I see diff. recommenations for Anabolic matrix - should I stick to the bottle and go 2/day for 8 weeks? Or 6 week cycle and step up the dose

thx

With what you have you don't need ACS, but that being said it wont hurt either. ACS is basically your organ support.... liver support. You could start with halo if you wanted to but if you did that I would then add ACS and e- control.

If you are using just the Anabolic Matrix and Ultra male, you shouldnt have to run the advanced cycle support.
Halo would be a good first starting point. IMO- i would run the Halo for 6 weeks starting out at 75mg then kick it u to 100mg for the reminder of the cycle. If you do run the Halo, i would run the Advanced Cycle support with it. Should be a fun run!

sgeorg20 084986 said:
Per the advice of some others, I starting my first PH cycle and starting slow with only Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male. Just a couple questions:

1. Do I need the Advanced cycle support with this?
2. I dont see thse two alone presented is the stacks - is that that just because this is mild or should i be stacking with Halo? (First PH ever)
3. I see diff. recommenations for Anabolic matrix - should I stick to the bottle and go 2/day for 8 weeks? Or 6 week cycle and step up the dose

thx

You must follow the dosing guidelines on Ultra Male rx EXACTLY as stated on the bottle. Too much will lower testosterone as shown in studies just fyi.

Thanks for the advice - being a novice, i dont plan to start making my own rules and disregarding labels....

Last question...Anabolic Matrix states "2 caps with food twice daily." So, Ill be fine with 4 caps (2 dose of 2 caps) daily or should i stick to 3 as some other posts mentioned? Essentially, whats going to be the best way to time this.....morning and night does?

THX again

IMO i would take the Anabolic Matrix 2 caps and ultra male 1 cap in the am and 2 caps in the afternoon
say like 2 matrix/1 ultra male at 8am and 2 matrix at 4pm.
The male body produces the most testosterone naturally during the night (hence morning "wood") so personally I would take them during the day when the body is more at a lower point.
Good luck!

pt 037 said:
IMO i would take the Anabolic Matrix 2 caps and ultra male 1 cap in the am and 2 caps in the afternoon
say like 2 matrix/1 ultra male at 8am and 2 matrix at 4pm.
The male body produces the most testosterone naturally during the night (hence morning "wood") so personally I would take them during the day when the body is more at a lower point.
Good luck!

This is solid advice. Be warned not to dose the Ultra-Male anymore than 1cap e/d.

Heavy/Neck,

Exactly what I needed to know - thanks for the advice!!!

I'm in the same boat. working out for a couple years (solid workout and semi-solid diet plan), in need of a boost.. but I'm also new to the world of PH.
What would you think about trying this out before the Halo Stack?

Anabolic Matrix
Ultra Male Rx

Advanced Cycle Support (Protect organs, After)
E Control (Take During cycle or After?)

Multi
Vit C (antioxidents)
Fish oil
2 Grams Protein for every Pound in weight
Gallon of water a day

4 weeks or 6weeks? Because after this I would like to do Halo Stack ASAP, to be ready for Spring :D
Thanks in advance for advice.

Looks good except for e-control. You will not need that for a run on matrix and ultra male.

chip said:
Looks good except for e-control. You will not need that for a run on matrix and ultra male.

+1, the E-Control is not necessary for this cycle.

Thanks for the info.

Ok, another quick question.
Lets say I just jump straight into the Halo Stack.

Could I take Hawthorne Berry & ACS 2weeks prior to starting? Or is it not necessary?
Could I take ACS during the whole cycle and OFF the cycle?
(Basically buying an extra bottle, I really want to protect my organs while I run it)
Would ACS or UM Rx replace a product like Clomid?

*Remember I've never taken anything product like this before (being cautious), I just want to be as safe a possible while on any product.

Last question...
IML disclaimer says, "This product can negatively affect male fertility. Always Consult your health care professional before using any dietary supplements."

Halo supposedly has least amount of Sides... but what is the probability of Halo affecting male fertility even if i only run 1 or 2 cycles and even if I use the PCT correctly ?

Back