• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting new cycle soon, advice needed

fredeezy

Registered
Reaction score
Im still in the "learning as I go" stage with all the supps out there. I didn't order much from IML but im excited to start my 4 week cycle. I know im missing a few things and I want to know what else I should add what should be taken when.

Heres what ive ordered

Metha-Drol Extreme - 1 Bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 Bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 Bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 Bottle

Right now I just take a pre workout, BCAA mid work out and protein along with 2 CLA pills in the morning. I know ill need some fish oils, but what else should I add that would make this cycle effective as possible?

Thanks in advance.

A clean/solid diet plan and lots of water....you may want to get some liv-52...a little extra liver care never hurts.....metha-drol as you know is a pretty strong compound...so a solid diet void of processed foods and extra refined sodium is a big no-no...min 1 gallon ed of h20....i really like the paleo style of diets for peeps looking to stay clean and lean that arent pre contest....good luck..

If you can't get your hands on the liv-52, some added milk thistle will suffice.

H20 is water bro, lol. All you have to do is Google liv52.

H20 is water bro, lol. All you have to do is Google liv52.

Ha, alright dont laugh at me! I know what h2o is! Thats why I asked because he capitol O looked like a 0. Wanted to make sure I was reading it right.

R2D2 and C-3PO are also recomened.

I like caffeine and green tea extract combo about an hour before I lift.

Back