• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0, 4 andro and halo extreme cycle

monmon28

Registered
Reaction score
im starting my cycle today and will try my best to log everything.
im 5'8
156 lbs
this is my second cycle ever
im looking to get a good 15-20 lbs total of lean mass.
my stack is
Super DMZ 3.0 2e/d
4 Andro 2e/d
Halo Extreme 2e/d
ACS 2e/d

PCT is:
e-control 5-8 2e/d
Ultra male rx 5-8 2e/d
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

drinking lots of water

seems like a good stack. anyone have suggestions let me know what you guys think. im open to suggestion as i know that there are more knowledgeable people here.

I took my first dose last night

today i took my second dose and obviously have felt nothing yet
i will keep you guys posted

Second cycle, 156lbs... I'd recommend you stop the cycle or drop the SDMZ. You're stacking a total of 6 compounds after they're metabolized by the body.. that's ridiculous. And you won't see 15-20lbs of muscle, steroids and prohormones aren't magic and simply cannot yield that much muscle in such a short period. I know you think you're going to make extra gains by making a big stack, but that's not the case, you'd likely get MUCH better results doing separate cycles. Only so much can bind to your Androgen Receptor's at one time... what's left goes unused and wasted.

Your Halo Extreme is dosed a little low, you don't have any Advanced cycle support in PCT, e- control should be 3 caps, Ultra Male should be 1, Nolva doesn't need to be dosed more than 20mg nor tapered. You're not ready to cycle brother.. you haven't done enough research. Best of luck, I don't condone your cycle and will not be following along.

Second cycle, 156lbs... I'd recommend you stop the cycle or drop the SDMZ. You're stacking a total of 6 compounds after they're metabolized by the body.. that's ridiculous. And you won't see 15-20lbs of muscle, steroids and prohormones aren't magic and simply cannot yield that much muscle in such a short period. I know you think you're going to make extra gains by making a big stack, but that's not the case, you'd likely get MUCH better results doing separate cycles. Only so much can bind to your Androgen Receptor's at one time... what's left goes unused and wasted.

Your Halo Extreme is dosed a little low, you don't have any Advanced cycle support in PCT, e- control should be 3 caps, Ultra Male should be 1, Nolva doesn't need to be dosed more than 20mg nor tapered. You're not ready to cycle brother.. you haven't done enough research. Best of luck, I don't condone your cycle and will not be following along.

i have taken super dmz 2.0 before as my first cycle and didnt have any side effects but lethargy. do you think it will be better to drop the halo ? i got the 3.0 because it came as a complete stack from ironmag labs. i forgot to mention i was doing ACS week 1-8.

i have only taken 2 doses and would like to fix it before i go on any further

i have taken super dmz 2.0 before as my first cycle and didnt have any side effects but lethargy. do you think it will be better to drop the halo ? i got the 3.0 because it came as a complete stack from ironmag labs. i forgot to mention i was doing ACS week 1-8.

i have only taken 2 doses and would like to fix it before i go on any further

Unless you took your blood pressure and heart rate as well as got pre and post cycle blood work, you likely had much more sides than you thought. I wouldn't have recommended 2.0 to you either. You would have had just as good results and been able to make more progress in the long run if you had started out with a simpler more mild stack... The first cycle is always the best, if done right.

3.0 is in a class of it's own, 2.0 doesn't qualify toy for 3.0.... Get 3 - 4 cycles under your belt before you try 3.0. It's definitely worth the wait, when you can make great gains off something more mild in sides...if you use 3.0 now, 4 compounds in one product, where will you go from there? You can't just stack everything together and think you're going to be all good. Especially if you're not getting blood work.

I still say hold the 3.0 and run halo extreme and Epi andro or m-sten and Epi andro.

Good advice up in here

Thanks for the advise. I let my doctor know and we will be doing blood work every other week to make sure everything is fine. Anything seems abnormal and I am stopping and running my pct.

Day 2
Did legs today. I wouldn't say the Phs are taking effect but I definitely am more focused and the pump was great. I lifted a lot more than usual at the same weight. My legs feel really heavy.
Also did calves today and I just destroyed them.
My leg workout was like this
Squat: ATG
Warmup
1St set 225x5
2Nd set 245x5
3Rd set 265x5
4Th set 265x5
5Th set 275x3
6Th set 275x3

Lunges
5 sets of 120 until failure

Leg press
5 sets of 500x8

Calf machine
5 sets until failure.

Overall was a great workout💪 :cool:

Awesome. A lot of members would find it very useful and be quite appreciative if you could post any labs as they become available.

Will do. Ill try my best to post them as soon as I get them.

so day #5 today
not many sides so far just the mildest acne. Also lethargy was strong in day three and less in day 4 but in day 5 no lethargy yet. I had trouble sleeping day 2 and 3 but had a great sleep last night.
Today was my first heavy day and im up 2 lbs. did chest and i could feel the pump and muscle endurance big time. i hit chest hard. not so much strength but its too early for a significant change.
my workout was like this
bench press (pause reps) 185 lbs 7x5
incline 185 5x5
decline 215 5x5
dumbell press 85 7x3
incline dumbell press 75 5x3
then 5 sets of pushups till failure

blood pressure after working out was 118/65 and 86 BPM so that was ok
my tests came in from before cycle it looks like this

Glucose 95
Uric Acid 4.6

BUN 14
Creatinine 1.26
BUN/creatinine ratio 11
sodium 141
potassium 5.0
chloride 102
carbon dioxide 29 HIGH the range is 19-28 so came in a little high
calcium 9.8
phosphorus 3.5
protein 7.5
albumin 4.5
Globulin 3.0
A/G ratio 1.5
Biliburin 0.7
Alkaline phosphatase,S 82
LDH 170
AST (SGOT) 55 HIGH ~0-40
ALT (SGPT) 80 HIGH ~0-65

GGT 13
Iron 176 High ~40-155
Cholesterol 137
Tryglycerides 72
HDL Cholesterol 45

overall it came out good but my doctor said my liver enzymes were mildly above average.

im currently on ACS but i also have in hand Milk thistle and im planning to drink that twice a day as well to regulate my liver. Do you guys think it will help??

i will be doing another blood test in about 2 weeks to see how its going if it increases im going to stop the cycle idk how high my liver enzymes can get before it even close to dangerous. Doc said my levers were almost nothing but he didnt say how much higher was really dangerous or even close to being dangerous. I prefer health over gains anytime.

Day # 6
blood pressure seems to be pretty consistent.
109/70 and 75 bpm
First thing I did upon waking up.
I had a good sleep.
I'm off to the gym and will log when I get back

forgot to log yesterday after the gym. Anyway it was a good workout im starting to feel the aggression while lifting. at a point in my final deadlift set i failed, got mad and dam right i did it lol.

anyway my workout was like this

deadlift 3x5
dumbell rows 5x5
barbell rows 3x8
tbar rows 5x5
lat pulldowns 3x8

and with all the energy i had leftover i decided to do biceps as well and the pump was intesnse! felt like my muscles were going to jump out.
overall good workout looking forwards to todays

i will be doing legs and calves today
gona check my blood pressure checked as well and get back as soon as im done

Bp today was: 118/76
Still in the normal healthy range.

I destroyed legs today I felt so much streNgth and aggression it was awesome.

Squats ATG. 245 5X5
Leg press 540 5x8
stiff leg deadlift 135 3x8
Calfs 5x25

Overall great workout. I have a feeling that these next couple of days are going to be awesome(;

shoulder day was today and man i felt like a beast although i started getting a pain near my elbow :/ it kinda slowed me down but regardless i finished. i hit shoulder and my traps and the pump was just insane! felt like my muscles were going to rip my skin.

standing military press 5x5
dumbell press 5x5
upright rows 3x8
side lateral raises 3x10
front raises 3x10
shoulder shrugs 5x25
bent over flyes 3x10
face pulls 3x8

my veins are starting to show. i can even see new veins i had not seen before:)
im up 4 lbs as of today.
my focus and drive is crazy, all i want to do is lift.
lethargy is not really affecting me as much anymore
i am a little bloated
acne is not really showing anymore i just have like 3 dam pimples -___- (i bought a bunch of crap for acne beforehand) it works:cool:
never had back pumps like i have seen others mention.
other than my elbow pain everything is fine. im guessing its a tendon although i could be wrong. either way i upped my fish oil, hopefully it helps a little.
stay put these next weeks are gonna be intense!!!

Back