• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super dmz 3.0 & 4andro & epi-andro stack advice please

tenacious

Registered
Reaction score
hello all, first time poster here with some questions.

I did a cycle o super dmz 3.0 couple months g and was impressed! I kept 10 lbs from that cycle and want to do a stack this time around.
I currently have in my possession the following:

1 bottle of dmz 3.0
1 bottle of epi- andro
1 bottle of 4andro
1 bottle of creatine nitrate
1 bottle of bcaa's
1 bottle of cycle support
1 bottle of nolva
1 bottle of test booster

I also have aftershock post workout, eas protein, and assault preworkout. I am guessing a serm will be suggested, that wont a problem, I have plenty of time to get it.

I have seen stacks on here that are a month of epi-andro , followed by a month of epi-andro & super dmz 3.0.
I was wondering if I could do the same thing but use 4 weeks of 4andro in place of 4 weeks of epi-andro.
IE:
weeks 1-4: 4andro
weeks 4-8: epi-andro & dmz 3.0
what would the most efficient and productive way to sack these compounds?

I also see a lot of conflicting info regarding using prohormone's and preworkouts a the same time. I used assault while on my first round of dmz with no ill effects, so planned on doing it this time around as well. (unless stacking somehow makes this a bad idea?)

The creatine nitrate is just something I got on a whim, I am unsure if it will be beneficial or useless on this cycle.

I welcome any and all advice, thanks in advance for your expertise. I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it if it was.

sorry about all the missing letters in the above post. I think I am having an issue with my browser or something.

here is a non-drunk looking version:

hello all, first time poster here with some questions.

I did a cycle of super dmz 3.0 a couple months ago and was impressed! I kept 10 lbs from that cycle and want to do a stack this time around.
I currently have in my possession the following:

1 bottle of dmz 3.0
1 bottle of epi- andro
1 bottle of 4andro
1 bottle of creatine nitrate
1 bottle of bcaa's
1 bottle of cycle support
1 bottle of nolva
1 bottle of test booster

I also have aftershock post workout, eas protein, and assault preworkout. I am guessing another serm might be suggested, that wont a problem, I have plenty of time to get it.

I have seen stacks on here that are a month of epi-andro , followed by a month of epi-andro & super dmz 3.0.
I was wondering if I could do the same thing but use 4 weeks of 4andro in place of 4 weeks of epi-andro.
IE:
weeks 1-4: 4andro
weeks 4-8: epi-andro & dmz 3.0
what would the most efficient and productive way to sack these compounds?

I also see a lot of conflicting info regarding using prohormone's and preworkouts a the same time. I used assault while on my first round of dmz with no ill effects, so planned on doing it this time around as well. (unless stacking somehow makes this a bad idea?)

The creatine nitrate is just something I got on a whim, I am unsure if it will be beneficial or useless on this cycle.

I welcome any and all advice, thanks in advance for your expertise. I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find it if it was.

Welcome to IML!

there are many creative ways to stack these compounds, but I would personally run 4andro and epiandro simultaneously with superdmz 3.0. Two caps of each per day for 4 weeks. Save creatine for pct to preserve strength gains. Nolva is fine for serm. As far as pwo, just watch your blood pressure. Drink plenty of water (1.5+ gallons per day) and keep diet nice and clean. You should have a great cycle.

thank you for the advice. sorry about the missing letters in my previous post, my browser dosn't seem to like this site. I have to type some letters very slowly and multiple times for them to show up. It only happens on this site though, weird.....

Back