• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0 Log - Winter Bulk!!

GospelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to say thank you to Heavyiron and IronMagLabs for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I greatly appreciate it.

I will officially start my cycle on Monday 01/06 but I wanted to get this thing started. I'm front loading some extra Advance Cycle Support for this run.

I'm 29 years old 5'10" roughly 165lbs. I see a lot of big guys running this log so hopefully I can show you guys how this product affects a smaller hard gainer like myself. I have run a lot IML products in the past and I've never been disappointed. I've run Super DMZ, Super DMZ 2.0, Halo, Cyano, and 4-Andro.

I will be taking 2 caps a day for 4 weeks and I'll be trying to put on some serious mass for the rest of the winter before I cut in the spring.

PCT will be Clomid, E-control, and Ultra Male.

I've been wanting to mix up my workouts a bit so I will be running the routine in the link below. I wanted to try something completely different for this run. It's a 16 week workout plan so I'll be finishing it just in time for my next cycle :) I plan on trying some of the Epi products for my spring cut.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get-swole-cory-gregory-muscle-building-trainer-day-1.html

Good to see you logging, Gospel...IN!

It is time!!! Took my first dose this morning. I will give starting stats and today's workout in a bit.

DMZ_zps55cb9432.jpg

List of supps:

Orange Triad Multi
Advanced Cycle Support
Solid Muscle Glutamine
Solid Muscle BCAA
Now Creatine Mono
Dymatize Elite Whey
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Flaxseed Oil

Who likes smoothies??? My afternoon snack:

IMAG1167_zps18b9e886.jpg

Banana
Pineapple
Peaches
Strawberries
Spinach
Honey
Coconut milk
1 scoop Dymatize Elite vanilla whey
All natural peanut butter
Flaxseed Oil

So I was super busy yesterday so I skipped my workout. Today was day 2. Nothing significant to report other than man this stuff dries me out! Drink a LOT if you're gonna take this!

Starting weight: 165.8
Starting body fat: 11.0%

I was having trouble with the pics, let me know if they aren't showing up... Sorry for the goofy pics but I had a lot to hide.

Before pic:

1-7-14_zps49077a9a.jpg

I got called into work early today so I didn't get to go to the gym until late. I was whooped so I did arms. Got a really good pump. Felt good with solid energy considering I was super tired.

Superset:
Arnold curls 10 reps/4 sets
Skulcrushers 8 reps/4 sets

Superset:
Single arm dumbbell curls 6 reps-hold for 5 seconds-4 more reps/4 sets
Triceps cable pulldowns: 20 full range reps-20 half reps/ 4 sets

Superset:
Bicep curl machine 30 reps/4 sets
Dips to failure/ 4 sets

Arms look good; face and tatts look like shit. ;)

Day 3

Weight 166.4

Chest and Back today:

Superset:
Flat bench 10reps/5 sets
Wide grip pullups 8 reps/5 sets

Superset:
Incline Dumbbell flies 10 reps/5 sets
Cable rows 8 reps/5 sets

Superset:
Incline Dumbbell press 8 reps/5 sets
Close grip pullups 8 reps/5 sets

Finished up with 50 reps on the ab roller.

Post workout meal:
2 pop tarts
Smoothie: 2 scoops protein, creatine mono, glutamine, banana, pineapple, peaches, strawberries, honey, coconut milk.

IMAG1172_zps195e939e.jpg

Day 3

Weight 166.4

Chest and Back today:

Superset:
Flat bench 10reps/5 sets

Superset:
Cable rows 8 reps/5 sets

Superset:

Post workout meal:
2 pop tarts
Smoothie: 2 scoops protein, creatine mono, glutamine, banana, pineapple, peaches, strawberries, honey, coconut milk.

IMAG1172_zps195e939e.jpg

^^^Dat insulin spike. :D

I split my pop tart dose in 2. One pre and one post.

Day 5
Weight 168.2

Man this stuff sucks the water out of you.... I drink and pee all day and I'm still thirsty. I'be had sone headaches the past couple days, just trying to stay hydrated. I had sone bad back pumps last night when I got in bed. No significant strength increase yet, but muscles are fuller, my wife even said something. Hit shoulders & abs today, I'll post the workout later.

Day 5
Weight 168.2

Man this stuff sucks the water out of you.... I drink and pee all day and I'm still thirsty. I'be had sone headaches the past couple days, just trying to stay hydrated. I had sone bad back pumps last night when I got in bed. No significant strength increase yet, but muscles are fuller, my wife even said something. Hit shoulders & abs today, I'll post the workout later.
I'm hearing about the thirst a lot; make sure you're getting your electrolytes as well as water.

I'm hearing about the thirst a lot; make sure you're getting your electrolytes as well as water.

I usually try to stay away from sugar but I started pounding Gatorade on Friday. I was getting some really bad headaches and I'm not prone to them. That has helped tremendously.

Also of note. I feel a strong thermogenic feeling about an hour after taking this and it lasts several hours. I think I remember reading this in another thread as well and I can confirm that.

Muscles are full all day, feels great.

I always have a huge response the 2nd week with DMZ products so I'm really looking forward to Monday at the gym!

Yesterday was cardio and today is a rest day.

I usually try to stay away from sugar but I started pounding Gatorade on Friday. I was getting some really bad headaches and I'm not prone to them. That has helped tremendously.

Also of note. I feel a strong thermogenic feeling about an hour after taking this and it lasts several hours. I think I remember reading this in another thread as well and I can confirm that.

Muscles are full all day, feels great.

I always have a huge response the 2nd week with DMZ products so I'm really looking forward to Monday at the gym!
There ARE some sugar free/low sugar alternatives: Smart Water, Vitamin Water, NUUN Tabs.

And yeah, I've also read about the thermogenic feel elsewhere...awesome!

I love the thermogenic feel! I get it usually 30-45 minutes after taking it!

Week 1 is look'n good. It's about to get real.

Day 8
Weight 167.6

I rested up over the weekend. My wife said I was pretty irritable the past couple days... She's right, I was definitely agitated a lot. I'll have to keep that in check. Libido is up as well. Headaches have stopped now that I'm making sure to get more electrolytes. I also stopped taking my creatine. I just think it's too much with the DMZ, I was sucking down water all day and still not feeling hydrated.

Today was chest and back. After I got home from the gym I mowed the yard. 45 minutes of cardio :)

Superset:
Flat bench 10reps/5 sets

Superset:
Cable rows 8 reps/5 sets

Superset:

Day 10
Weight 168.7

Some thoughts for those interested in this cycle. You MUST get something with some electrolytes and vitamins in it to sip on throughout the day. If you don't, you will definitely get some serious headaches. This stuff is strong, take care of yourself! Also, the thermogenic feeling is pretty solid, I get it within 30 minutes of taking a dose. If you took this stuff in the summer you'd be a sweaty beast all day! Libido is up. No acne so far. I am definitely amped up and easily agitated. The last two days have been brutal late in the day with lethargy. I will start DHEA today to combat that. I've tried to stay away from stims (that's probably also contributing to my headaches) but I may throw in a Zipfizz from time to time to stay awake and focused at work.

Yesterday's workout was arms. Today was going to be legs but my wife has to go to the doctor and then I'm off to work. I'll probably tear up some bodyweight and abs stuff at the house. Here's yesterday's arm routine:

Superset:
Arnold curls 10 reps/4 sets
Skulcrushers 8 reps/4 sets

Superset:
Single arm dumbbell curls 6 reps-hold for 5 seconds-4 more reps/4 sets
Triceps cable pulldowns: 20 full range reps-20 half reps/ 4 sets

Superset:
Bicep curl machine 30 reps/4 sets
Dips to failure/ 4 sets

Who likes cajun catfish???? :)

IMAG1176_zpsf0fd0d9c.jpg

More food prep........................... NY strip steak cut up with olive oil, sea salt, garlic salt, creole seasoning. Meat and potatoes!!

IMAG1178_zpsb080fb52.jpg

Day 14
Weight: 168.8

I had to take a couple days off which was a bummer, but it really got my body healed up. I'm not seeing much of weight increase so far, but I look 10lbs heavier. My wife has been commenting a lot. So while the weight isn't going up, I'm loving what I'm seeing in the mirror. My muscles are full and pumped all day long. My body is rock hard 24/7. So far this is a great product.

Yesterday's chest/back routine:

Superset:
Flat bench 10reps/5 sets

Superset:
Cable rows 8 reps/5 sets

Superset:

Back