• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super Dmz Cycle!

rundmc21

Registered
Reaction score
So i took Halo Extreme before and didn't receive the results that i thought i would get. So i am going to give super dmz a try. Any ways my cycle looks like this.

Preload cycle assist/ liv 52 2 weeks advanced
On Cycle weeks 1-4
Super Dmz 2 caps daily
Cycle Assist
Liv 52
(Taurine/Joint Support/ vitamin b5 all on hand if needed)

Pct weeks 5-9
Liquid Tamox( Nolvadex) w.e u wanna call it 20/20/10/10
Cycle Assist
Liv 52
I do have E-control as well but don't know if i need to use it or not?
Vitamin C 1-2 grams a day

Anyways this is my cycle.. looking to put on 10-15 lbs eating 3000-3500 calories a day. Diet should be relativity clean. prob 70 percent clean.

So my questions to people who have experience with dmz is that i have a chest tattoo covering most of my chest. as well as a forearm and shoulder tattoo. Will dmz cause them to stretch? And of course if my cycle looks solid.. or do i need to add anything? as i am very aware of super dmz potency. starting my cycle end of month. any advice or opinions will really be appreciated!

Whats up biggie! ya i will def log my cycle.. im just gonna do a preload this time cuz of how strong super dmz is. so ill be starting next thursday! im hoping the preload will help with the acne.. oh and im kind of worried about my chest tattoo.. i figure i will put on at least 10 lbs but ive read forums that say that the tattoos are fine after cycle..

Whats up biggie! ya i will def log my cycle.. im just gonna do a preload this time cuz of how strong super dmz is. so ill be starting next thursday! im hoping the preload will help with the acne.. oh and im kind of worried about my chest tattoo.. i figure i will put on at least 10 lbs but ive read forums that say that the tattoos are fine after cycle..

If I had time I'd pull up some of my old pictures. I used to weight 140lbs with my tattoos, including a half sleeve. Since then I've been working out like crazy for about 3 years and I'm up to 165. 25lbs up and my tattoos look fine and my arms are MUCH bigger.

ya but im talkin 10-20 lbs in a month not three years.. have u done any cycles in that time?

I've gained 15lbs three times separately on 4 week cycles. Two cycles of Tren and one cycle of original DMZ. My first cycle of Tren was 19lbs. I think you'll be fine brother.

sounds good my dude. cant wait to start. any opinions on my cycle? looks solid?

sounds good my dude. cant wait to start. any opinions on my cycle? looks solid?

Looks solid to me. You eat right and train hard you should have no problem putting on 15lbs.

looks good man. Check out my thread, if you do it right, youll get solid gains and keep them. I put on 17lbs :D keep us updated and get before pics up!

Back