• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super dmz or metha drol cycle ???

rod74

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys

i was reading in this forum as a guest for 2 weeks about your products of ph
and i want to try it

im 5' 10 165 an 3 yrs an half traning 10 % bf

i loose 20 pounds in this last month and half cause stress and lost appetite by this havy stress

this stress came from my move from calif to fl as a job transfer with my family..and 3 month now out of gym

i use before dbol and tets e 250 cycle ,, but i dont want to use that anymore i want try ph,,i think little more safe

now that im fine after this stressfull move finally my stress gone and im going to start next monday in a gym again i ant to know wich of this 2 cycles are better to put those pounds i loose up again

super dmz old formula or metha drol???
im going to buy this next saturday

i use before weight gainer like muscle juice and preworkout assault on traning days and con cret creatine pills on off days

i used to train 3 to 4 days

im going to use mucle juice again with assault preworkout and one of this ph cycle stack

main goal mass and weight

Methadrol will put more pounds on you.

thanks guys i order today methadrol and ultra male rx..i got nolvadex for pct from last steroid cycle...going to use muscle juice 2544 weight gainer 3 times a day and assault as preworkout on traning days {it got concret creatine inside }}} and creatine concret pills for non traning days goint to traing 3 to 4 days week and eat 4 meals a day with 2 snacks between

let you know when ph arrive and log when start this cycle

i think its sound good,,

Last edited:
thanks guys i order today methadrol and ultra male rx..i got nolvadex for pct from last steroid cycle...going to use muscle juice 2544 weight gainer 3 times a day and assault as preworkout on traning days {it got concret creatine inside }}} and creatine concret pills for non traning days goint to traing 3 to 4 days week and eat 4 meals a day with 2 snacks between

i think its sound good,,

okay good use ultra male through out the whole cycle even during pct you should see great results.

keep us posted.

i think its sound good,,

You will put on some serious LBs with that layout.:cool:

You will put on some serious LBs with that layout.:cool:

i receive yesterday the metha-drol extreme and ultra male im going to keep training 1 more week before use it , because i was 2 and half month out of gym after the move i made from west coast ca to east coast fl ..i started 1 week already and one more week to be on track again and after that going to start this
thanks guys

i receive yesterday the metha-drol extreme and ultra male im going to keep training 1 more week before use it , because i was 2 and half month out of gym after the move i made from west coast ca to east coast fl ..i started 1 week already and one more week to be on track again and after that going to start this
thanks guys

Keep us updated.

Back