• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz out of stock

IML please tell you guys are getting more dmz and when
IML is currently moving to a larger warehouse.. there is some stock inventory that is running low or selling out in this time.. it will be restocked as IML settles into the new warehouse. Expect mid to late May.

If you cannot wait till then, please see my signature for the link and discount to Orbit Nutrition. Orbit Nutrition ships IML products world-wide!

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=597

Ordered 4 bottles from Orbit on Monday, they shipped 2-day on Tuesday but my tracking info has no updates :mad:

Ordered mine from Orbit this week Tuesday and received it today. Easy and smooth ordering. Now I have to lock my super DMZ 3.0 up so I don't start taking it. Lol. It's calling my name and stalking me in my sleep.

~LIFT OR DIE TRYING~

Ordered 4 bottles from Orbit on Monday, they shipped 2-day on Tuesday but my tracking info has no updates :mad:
Can you guys contact Orbit about this? They were supposed to get things sorted out with USPS on Friday. I emailed them again this morning and still haven't heard back.

Nevermind, they say it was lost in transit and they're shipping out another package. Itching to start Super DMZ 3.0!!!

Back