• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

This Cycle is...Any Issues Yall See?

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am about to start another one and my last one was great, SDMZ 2.0 for 6 weeks and Tren for 6 or 7 (not sure).

Week 1-6
MDE (the orig with Superdrol) 2 caps ed (5 On/2 Off)
Deca Drol 2 caps ed (7 On)
4-Andro 4 caps ed

Week 7-8
Deca Drol 2 caps ed
4-Andro 4 caps ed

Week 4-11
Epi Andro 4/4/6/6/7/7/7/7

PCT
Week 12-15
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Ultra Male 1 ed
DAA 3g

Week 16-18
E Control 3 caps ed

All the other supplements will be there for sure, ACS, Liv 52, Aegis, Vitamins, Etc.

Questions:
I am also going to run Aromasin through week 16...Is this ok?
With the MDE being the original, is the 5 On/2 Off split necessary or not?
Should I take the 4-Andro longer?

Thanks for the help!

Dont do the split with the MDE. Take it 7 days a week. I dont understand why you would split it up anyhow. Whats your reasoning?
Also, I agree with Biggie pretty much. Although you could drop the Ultra male or the DAA. As long as you take one or the other. E-control is not necessary but wont hurt you at all.

Does the splitting even work? I've always wondered about that, especially with superdrol. I've seen some people take bigger doses, but EOD.

When I ran MDE at week 6 I was done. You will see nice gains but after that I would shut things down and give your body a break. MDE is no joke and you are stacking on top of it.

your fist 6 weeks should be a very stout cycle. No need to go any longer brother.

I will drop the daa, i have read that often but sometimes the small things slip through. thanks
I was going to do the 5/2 split bc it is superdrol and i wanted to stay on the cautious side for the liver and since i was stacking on top of it even though I am stacking non-meth products.
I am using aromasin for all the weeks through pct then e control 3 weeks following pct, again just cautious and for 40 bucks why not!

So yall think with stacking the superdrol, 7 days on for 6 weeks wont hurt me, i guess 2 more days a week wont do any more harm!

So yall think with stacking the superdrol, 7 days on for 6 weeks wont hurt me, i guess 2 more days a week wont do any more harm!

Earlier this year I ran Original SDMZ @ 2 caps ed stacked with SDMZ 2.0 @ 2 caps ed and Im still around to talk about it, lol. MDE is strong but its still only 20mg ed of SD. I know people that take 50mg ed for 4 weeks at a time!!! I would never recommend this to ANYONE though, obviously. You will be fine. Enjoy getting swole!

The setup doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, 2 caps of decadrol is going to do zilch for you when not stacked beside MDE..Condense it all down to 6wks, if you want 8wks, then begin the Epi-Andro 2wks prior to the MDE, 4-Andro, and Decadrol MAX..

Thanks Pete!
Adrenolin, not sure I follow. I will do
Week 1-6
MDE
DecaDrol
4Andro

Week 4-11
Epi Andro

Will running Epi Andro mid cycle of MDE and ending with it not be good? The reason I did this is bc I ran sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks then tren week 4-10...worked great! Please let me know,
and do i need to keep the 4 andro in there longer?

Ok, that's different from what I remember for my last cycle...last cycle i kept getting told to start with the sdmz 2.0 for 6 weeks then add tren from 4-10...so i did. Is this not the same thing basically just different compounds (which I guess could make the difference).
Either way, I'm on here to do it the best way!

Different compound = different strength, I wouldn't recommend a Epi-Andro solo for any cycle - it's best stacked. There is certainly no one single end all way to stack products, there's multiple ways to go about it, but when you come of the MDE you're going to want to go into PCT not continue running a weaker compound for several weeks longer.. I'd stack it all together for 6wks straight.

that makes sense...i know mde original is stronger than sdmz 2.0 but wasnt sure how much. thanks for all the help yall.

Back