• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ultra male rx

uconndoit

Registered
Reaction score
I was hoping to order the m-sten stack but noticed it was out of order. But instead I was able to order each of the parts of the stack separately, all except Ultra Male Rx. It states that ETA is 5/15. I should receive everything in the mail this week and want to start my cycle. I still have 30-40 of the ultra male rx from a prior cylce so I will plan to use these until I am able to order another bottle.

My question is....is 5/15 a good ETA for ultra male? i don't want to start the stack and then not have one of the items in the stack. I figured i should be ok if I have 35 or so on hand already, but I don't like to mess with this stuff. Appreciate your help.

I was wondering the exact same thing about the 5/15 ETA is the correct timeframe they will restock the M-Sten stack.

Although I haven't purchased the separate bottles as of yet (was thinking about it) and just try to find a substitue regarding to the Ultra Male Rx if one was available but I just decided to hold off atleast until 5/15 to see if they restock first.

Would love to get your opinion or thoughts about the 5/15 timeframe or are they any other products that you would suggest that could subsitute for Ultra Male Rx?

I was hoping to order the m-sten stack but noticed it was out of order. But instead I was able to order each of the parts of the stack separately, all except Ultra Male Rx. It states that ETA is 5/15. I should receive everything in the mail this week and want to start my cycle. I still have 30-40 of the ultra male rx from a prior cylce so I will plan to use these until I am able to order another bottle.

My question is....is 5/15 a good ETA for ultra male? i don't want to start the stack and then not have one of the items in the stack. I figured i should be ok if I have 35 or so on hand already, but I don't like to mess with this stuff. Appreciate your help.
You don't need any more than 30-40 Ultra Male.. it's for PCT only.

Thanks for the response back. Just to clarify, So using the same M-Sten regimen of:
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
M-STEN Rx - 1 Bottle
4-Andro Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic Matrix - 1 Bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIRST 4 WEEKS:
M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Anabolic Matrix- 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic Matrix- 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily

The replacement would work just as the same as using this same routine with Ultra Male Rx? I was trying to wait to see if IML would restock the complete stack today before I went this route but its still stating its out of stock. I would probably give it another week before I ordered each bottle individually because I am ready to get stated at the beginning of the month. Also do you recommend anything else with this stack?

Thanks in advance

Back