• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What is a Good Diet on My Halo Cycle?

bamafan11

Registered
Reaction score
I am 5' 9" and 175 pounds. I work out 5 days a week doing 2 muscle groups per day and cardio and abs. I have been on the Halo 3 caps per day for about 1/2 a week. I have had no type of sides so far like headache or upset stomach or anything yet. What should I be taking in as far as protein, carbs, calories, etc...what should I eat and what should I stay away from? I am lost on this subject and don't want to waste my cycle by not eating correctly.

I've got similar stats to you man, it depends what you want out of your cycle. Do you want to bulk up? recomp? cut? I'm going to assume you're going to bulk like myself, so I'd advice 1-2g of protein per pound. Make sure you have a surplus of calories, you want to be ABOVE maintenance. I can't give you much more then that as I don't know your body, hope that helps. Increase calories by increments of about 500 at a time, ideally you'd want to have all this figured out before the cycle but I did the same shit and still gained serious mass. I go about 2-1 1/2 in favor of fat and its been working great.

Foods I eat:
morning: 4 egg whites (hard boiled) and cup oatmeal (the carbs spike insulin and promote hunger throughout the day)
3-4hours later: meat/chicken, rice with beans, plain salad (balsamic vinegar dressing)
3-4 hours later: chicken/meat may add beans again, cup of whole-grain cereal, glass of hole milk
3-4 hours later: cup of beans solo
before bed: cup of hole milk

Drink atleast 1 gallon of water per day

This is an example and is it by no means set in stone or what I eat every day, 3-4 hours being the average but many times much quicker 2-3 hours. Listen to your body, if your bf is going up too much take in less calories.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I'll start with that and keep an eye on my body. I'm looking to add lean mass...

On something like that honestly I don't see too much in the way of fat gains. your welcome and good luck keep posting.

Back