• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Where to begin

blockhead

Registered
Reaction score
I am completely new to this area of supplements - usually just Whey Protein and BCAA's - so I really don't where to start. I have been lifting off and on again since high school, but would really like to get serious about lifting. I am 39 and weigh about 196. I am not sure what my body fat is, but I am definitely not overweight. Is it possible to just use the products that IML sells, or do you have to get into the more hardcore stuff - like Clomid - to see any real results? I know that you have to work hard regardless, but if I am going to take a supplement, I want something that works. Any guidance on IML stacks or any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Just so you know... This area of "supplements" is steroids. Albeit legal, they're through and through steroids, so make sure you know what you're getting into before taking the plunge. I'm not sure what you meant in regards to "hardcore stuff like Clomid", but Clomid is just a SERM - a drug used to help get your balls back in action after being shutdown during a cycle. It's certainly a lot less "hardcore" than the steroids you're taking while on cycle.

Rear around for some of the similar questions asks around here and you'll see plenty of recommended stacks. Start with a 6 week Halo cycle for your first run, you'll see that's what most people do to get their feet wet in orals.

I meant Clomid being hardcore in that it is part of the entire hardcore package - steroids, etc. If you have to take something to get your nads working again, to me that is hardcore. Thanks for the reply.

I meant Clomid being hardcore in that it is part of the entire hardcore package - steroids, etc. If you have to take something to get your nads working again, to me that is hardcore. Thanks for the reply.

The serm is an Integral part of pct. if you are unsure, please do more research. Don't halfass a cycle, you risk messing yourself up for no reason.

I forgot to mention that someone told me I needed to double whatever is the recommended dose to see real results. Is there any truth to that? Don't you guys worry about what this stuff is doing to your body? Guess I am slightly worried about taking the plunge.

I forgot to mention that someone told me I needed to double whatever is the recommended dose to see real results. Is there any truth to that? Don't you guys worry about what this stuff is doing to your body? Guess I am slightly worried about taking the plunge.

I'm currently in PCT from my first cycle and I did a ton of research before even considering taking any sort of "dietary supplements" (sounds so much better, and it says it on the bottle!!) Anyway, doubling up the number of spoonfuls on a protein shake is OK, doubling the dosage on a steriod with having no prior knowledge as to how your body will react is NOT OK.

In that case all of this is "hardcore" because they are steroids you're taking and they do shut down your natural production (Cause your balls to shrink) and you do need to take stuff to make them come back, that's what we call Post Cycle therapy (PCT).

As for the doubling the dose, that's a pretty ignorant and downright dangerous statement. In some cases, yes, you do need to dose higher than the bottle recommends to see best results, but in other cases, taking double the dose of something like Alpha 1 or Superdrol (Albeit now banned) could cause you some serious issues.

I am completely new to this area of supplements - usually just Whey Protein and BCAA's - so I really don't where to start. I have been lifting off and on again since high school, but would really like to get serious about lifting. I am 39 and weigh about 196. I am not sure what my body fat is, but I am definitely not overweight. Is it possible to just use the products that IML sells, or do you have to get into the more hardcore stuff - like Clomid - to see any real results? I know that you have to work hard regardless, but if I am going to take a supplement, I want something that works. Any guidance on IML stacks or any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I will answer your questions...... lol :p

A good place to start researching is Halo extreme. It's the most mild pro-hormone on the market and good way to get your feet wet. The sides (if any) are mild and generally easy to maintain or avoid completely. Look at some Halo logs in the logs/journals section on this site. Another thing you need to research is PCT, like everyone else was saying. PCT restores your natural hormone levels and helps you keep those hard earned gains. The gains made from Halo are easier to maintain than that of some of the stronger products. If you do not perform a PCT you will likely lose everything you gained while on the cycle. Clomid is a SERM, a PCT product that helps restore the production of testosterone. It is not required but you WILL keep more of your gains if you use it during PCT.

You will also need to research cycle support. This is what helps protect your organs and bodily functions during the cycle. Without this you will be at risk for damaging your body, possibly permanently. You take this alongside your pro-hormone.

To wrap things up, here are some things you MUST learn about and research before starting anything: SERMs (Clomid, Nolvadex), PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), Cycle Support.

Post back after you do some research!

Here is a good example of a first cycle that Adrenolin just posted in another thread! Good reference for what you are getting into:

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
3x 4-Andro
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

4-Andro
4 caps daily