• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

You hardest obstacle?

chrisotpherm

Registered
Reaction score
What is your hardest obstacle while on cycle and dieting that keeps you away from your optimal performance level? I believe this bit of information can be beneficial to us all as we can always learn something new from each other.

Mine is sleep for cycle. As I am in the military and a Drill Sergeant I don't get optimal sleep and no it reacts negatively on my body. Unfortunately until I take the hat off it is my enemy. On my dieting I love chocolate, and sometimes I sacrifice a couple body fat percentages for those addictive reese cups. LOL!!!

Diet is the hardest for me. I just can't stick to eating like I should for more than a week tops.

Same here. Especially with my crazy job hours. I try to keep tuna in stock for whenever my intake isn't cutting it for protein and good food source consumption.

My down fall is after the cycle... I feel Great when on cycle, but when I hit PCT, I tend to be unmotivated... I know this is just as important as being on cycle, but the feeling is defiantly different.

This is true, I run into the same obstacle. I feel as if I am "giving" my body a break but know I need to push through to continue to the level I seek.

Now that I know more about Osta, I think this will be a huge help with this

defeinitly my healthy eating and sleep

for me is definitely the diet but also the relationships with people
its hard to party and not drink, its hard to hang out with friends when you need to train and eat and cook, and lastly its hard not to bug the shit out of people who arnt obsessed with nutrition prohormones and training

Finding the time to focus on training and diet when all I want to do is spend time with my family. Even with my wife working out with me and our baby in the gym daycare 20 feet away, I spend more time checking on the baby, talking to my wife about "life" stuff, just fucking around.

My wife eats a very clean diet but we do spend a lot of time with her parents and sisters and food is always a focus even though no one is fat per say. We just enjoy good foods, I am not about to eat chicken and rice while they are having a nice, juicy steak, mashed potatoes and dessert. Guess my "bodybuilding" days are over, just a fitness enthusiast now LOL

Finding the time to focus on training and diet when all I want to do is spend time with my family. Even with my wife working out with me and our baby in the gym daycare 20 feet away, I spend more time checking on the baby, talking to my wife about "life" stuff, just fucking around.

My wife eats a very clean diet but we do spend a lot of time with her parents and sisters and food is always a focus even though no one is fat per say. We just enjoy good foods, I am not about to eat chicken and rice while they are having a nice, juicy steak, mashed potatoes and dessert. Guess my "bodybuilding" days are over, just a fitness enthusiast now LOL

Lol. Nothing wrong with that brother. Sounds like a good life filled with laughter and true happiness. That is more important than any trophy!

Thanks big brother. You are a one of my biggest mentors. So it is honor.

Back