• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Question: Clomid or Nolva???

golfgeak

Registered
Reaction score
Does it really matter? If so, what are the major differences and when do you know which one to use? Thanks for the insight.

They both will work. Nolva is generally used if Gyno is a threat, as its better suited to deal with that. Clomid, in my opinion, has less libido killing effects and gets the test back a little faster, but they will both work to restore natural test levels.

They both will work. Nolva is generally used if Gyno is a threat, as its better suited to deal with that. Clomid, in my opinion, has less libido killing effects and gets the test back a little faster, but they will both work to restore natural test levels.

Spot on^^^^

Does Hardcore Peptides have Nolva? Cant find it there. Whats a reputable place to get it?

Yeah they've got to, it's one of the most popular research chems. It may be listed as Tamoxifen, which is the actual drug name. Nolvadex is just a brand name.

My friend git severely depressed while on clomid during his pct. He got so freaked out and vowed never to cycle ever again. But then again all drugs interact differently to all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Personally I would say nolva, mg for mg it's stronger than clomid and (should) cost less depending on where you source from. I hear it has less sides than clomid too. But u have also heard that clomid restores lipid profiles more effectively. Anyways it's a matter of personal preference but I prefer nolva. There are plenty of articles supporting both and they give reasons why. I think you should research what would best suite you and make your own decision. Hope that doesn't come off the wrong way, just my two cents. Best of luck, if I can find the article I read about a solid pct protocol I'll post the link

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

And you aren't a pussy on nolva like can be the case with clomid

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does nolva work as fast and clomid?

Does nolva work as fast and clomid?

They both work about the same speed, its just their mechanism of action is a little different. It feels like clomid gets things going a bit quicker, but its all relative. Ultimately they will both do the job. If you feel gyno will be an issue, nolva is king. If you want to see our sex drive return a little faster and have no gyno threat then shoot for clomid. Either way you will be OK.

Awesome answers

My friend git severely depressed while on clomid during his pct. He got so freaked out and vowed never to cycle ever again. But then again all drugs interact differently to all.

I personally use Clomid, it just bounces me back so much faster. I've never gotten depressed on it, but man the night sweats are bad for me.

Solid post. I also prefer using clomid after or in conjunction with any progesterone compounds. Hardcore Peps Clomid works like a machine on my libido... it simply takes my already through the roof sex drive, shoves it in a big Red Rocket and blows it towards the stars
Does Hardcore Peptides have Nolva? Cant find it there. Whats a reputable place to get it?
Right here brother.
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg/night for 4wks. 1 bottle will last you through 2 PCT's!

Solid post. I also prefer using clomid after or in conjunction with any progesterone compounds. Hardcore Peps Clomid works like a machine on my libido... it simply takes my already through the roof sex drive, shoves it in a big Red Rocket and blows it towards the stars

Right here brother.
http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate
20mg/night for 4wks. 1 bottle will last you through 2 PCT's!

That's one of the coolest things about my bottle, it was 60ml!! I think they are making 30's now though.

Back