• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

m-sten log

Lgnspkr

Registered
Reaction score
Alright everyone, so the time has come to log my m-sten run. I've been waiting for this, got my stack in and found out I had an assessed tooth AND needed a root canal, so I was waiting till I got that taken care of and to come off the clindamycin and ibuprofen. I will be running this stack as IML suggests and will provide a list of everything else I use next. If you don't care, skip to the next part.

Supplements will be:
M-sten stack - m-sten at 3:30 AM and PM
Monster Protein upon waking and directly after workouts
iForce joint help
A GNC liver health I had laying around just to help
Omega A's
Phase8 protein before bed
C4 PRO
And bcaas intra workout.

Now that that mouthful is done with. My starting stats are 189 at ~14%BF I'm 21(will be 22 when complete).
As for now my routine will be
Monday- chest back
Tuesday- shoulders and abs
Thursday arms
Friday- legs
Cardio for 45 minutes on rest days, and 30 minutes on WO days, though that may very.

So that's it for my first post. I will be logging every workout day and will be starting tomorrow.

Where's the cycle supports? Your liver isn't the only thing affected. How about your kidneys or your heart, any protection for that? I'd recommend you pick up some Advanced Cycle Support. Also it appears you don't have any kind of PCT... this isn't a wise way to start cycling. I'll list an effect post cycle therapy below. I also wanted to note that most people stack their product with either 4 andro or epi andro... they can help you to keep your libido (sex drive) and stave off potential workout killing lethargy.

You most definitely, need a SERM, specifically tamoxifen, if you have any worry of gynecomastia (aka bitch tits).

Here's how I would set up the PCT

WEEKS 5 - 8
Nolva
20mg (1mL) nightly, prior to bed.

ACS
3 caps nightly, prior to bed.

Ultra Male
1 cap nightly, prior to bed.

WEEKS 8 - 10
E-Control

ACS

Ultra Male
1 cap nightly, prior to bed.

You can obtain nolva from HardcorePeptides.com. Use ADREN20 to save 20% off all orders from HCP.http://hardcorepeptides.com/tamoxifen-citrate

I'm here to help, brother. If you need any further help with anything in the future, don't hesitate to ask. PM's are Welcomed!

I got the whole stack, so I will be running 4 android alongside the m-sten, ACS throughout the whole thing and I have Ultra Male and E - control ready, I also have Nolva ready and waiting. Sorry neglected to mention these haha. I get sloppy when posting from my phone.

Last edited:
I got the whole stack, so I will be running 4 android alongside the m-sten, ACS throughout the whole thing and I have Ultra Male and E - control ready, I also have Nolva ready and waiting. Sorry neglected to mention these haha. I get sloppy when posting from my phone.
Sounds like you're all set.

​Day 1
So I started up today, obviously there's not gonna be much to report in. 2 things I did notice though:
1. My focus was out the roof today, I don't know that it was being excited for starting up or what, but I was ready to go "beast Mode"
2. Heartburn, and bad, started up about 15 minutes after taking, luckily I have had acid reflux issues in the past and have a script for Omeprazole, problem solved

Day 4

So today is day 4 of my M-sten stack, chest and back day for me, I'm up 2 pounds so far, which isn't an unusual weight for me, I fluctuate a lot, I'm noticing that I'm a little more vascular than usual. Strength is definitely up compared to the past weeks of lifting 5-10 pounds throughout certain lifts. Muscles seem to be hardening up a bit as well. 1 thing i did notice today was the pump I got in my lats was insane, super tight, literally felt like they were gonna explode, in a good way. Otherwise, no noticeable side effects yet, hoping it stays this way but I know I'm still early in my cycle. Loving this stuff so far. Next update will be tomorrow, hitting shoulders.

I have a quick question too if anyone would like to chime in, is there a recommended dosage time for the 4-andro? I've just been taking both caps before bed.

I have a quick question too if anyone would like to chime in, is there a recommended dosage time for the 4-andro? I've just been taking both caps before bed.
I usually just take my Andro products along with whatever other PH I'm stacking with.

Starting this stack here in a couple weeks (also 21), Im excited to see how yours goes. Definitely keep this update!

Day 5 - Shoulders

So today was shoulders. Up a whopping 6 pounds from when I started, could be change in diet affecting this also because I am eating a lot more, hunger seems to never end. Not a great workout today cause I was on a time constraint, but it got the job done. Military press was up 10 pounds from normal on working sets, same reps, same pace. Went up another 5 pounds on last set and still felt like I had more fuel in the tank. One thing to note is that the weight I'm gaining is not going to my gut at all, in fact my pants are starting to fit a smidgen looser and my waist looks smaller, added bonus for me. I am sweating quite a bit more than usual, but I swear a lot to begin with. Acne is a little worse than usual as well, but otherwise no sides at all. Really loving this stuff so far, can't wait till its in full swing. Next update on Thursday

Day 5 - Shoulders

So today was shoulders. Up a whopping 6 pounds from when I started, could be change in diet affecting this also because I am eating a lot more, hunger seems to never end. Not a great workout today cause I was on a time constraint, but it got the job done. Military press was up 10 pounds from normal on working sets, same reps, same pace. Went up another 5 pounds on last set and still felt like I had more fuel in the tank. One thing to note is that the weight I'm gaining is not going to my gut at all, in fact my pants are starting to fit a smidgen looser and my waist looks smaller, added bonus for me. I am sweating quite a bit more than usual, but I swear a lot to begin with. Acne is a little worse than usual as well, but otherwise no sides at all. Really loving this stuff so far, can't wait till its in full swing. Next update on Thursday
Nice work!

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying everything so far, alright planning my next cycle for around April. My fiancé is heading out to army school for 6 weeks and I want to be shredded when she gets back. Hitting arms tomorrow which is exciting for me, that'll be the real test for this stack

Well, this update is a little depressing, down but not out yet though. My abscess tooth resurfaced and I'm kinda deal with the pain from that, on top of straining a ligament in my upper abs so I took today off, been researching methods to deal with the pain so I don't have to come off cycle only a week in. As of right now cold water and oracle have been my bff's. I'm kinda just playing it by ear for now and listening to what my body tells me.

So the doc prescribed me clindamycin, at this point I'm wondering if I should drop the m-sten for the 13 days to get this abscess taken care of then jump back on for the 3 weeks worth I have work or if I should just stay on.

Day 8 (I think) -ARMS

So after some research on the Anti-biotic I'm on, I'm opting to stay on cycle unless I notice something wrong. I trained arms today, and while the strength gains weren't as noticeable with them (though they are still there) holy freaking shit was the pump amazing. This is the best pump I've ever had in my bi's and tri's, felt so good I did a little bit extra than my normal routine. This is one of the first times I have been vascular in my biceps as well, I always have been in my forearms and front delts but I have never seen a vein in my biceps(popping out) like I did today. If I wasn't sold on this stack before today was the day of reckoning and I am now a loyal customer of IML. My fiance has even commented on the difference in my body composition and she supports me doing another cycle in the future (HELL YEAH, this was something we had a couple hour chat about before starting this stack so this a huge deal for me). Otherwise the only thing I've noticed so far that I have already said is that my willingness to do cardio is dwindling, aggression is up while driving as well. Also found out that the strain I thought happened was actually a pocket of gas trapped in my gastrointestinal system, Maalox has cleared that up. Hitting legs hard tomorrow and will be back with an update afterwards.

Day 8 (I think) -ARMS

So after some research on the Anti-biotic I'm on, I'm opting to stay on cycle unless I notice something wrong. I trained arms today, and while the strength gains weren't as noticeable with them (though they are still there) holy freaking shit was the pump amazing. This is the best pump I've ever had in my bi's and tri's, felt so good I did a little bit extra than my normal routine. This is one of the first times I have been vascular in my biceps as well, I always have been in my forearms and front delts but I have never seen a vein in my biceps(popping out) like I did today. If I wasn't sold on this stack before today was the day of reckoning and I am now a loyal customer of IML. My fiance has even commented on the difference in my body composition and she supports me doing another cycle in the future (HELL YEAH, this was something we had a couple hour chat about before starting this stack so this a huge deal for me). Otherwise the only thing I've noticed so far that I have already said is that my willingness to do cardio is dwindling, aggression is up while driving as well. Also found out that the strain I thought happened was actually a pocket of gas trapped in my gastrointestinal system, Maalox has cleared that up. Hitting legs hard tomorrow and will be back with an update afterwards.
Awesome! Keep at it!

Day 9- LEG DAY
My favorite, and I had a damn good session. I'm up to 195 Which Is Actually 9~10 more than I was the exact day I started ( I know I said 188 but I was actually at 186) I started off with some squats which I haven't done in a while, up an entire plate, not gonna say this is all from the m-sten cause I don't believe it is, but it's definitely helped. I don't know if I broke form on my last set or if I induced a wicked back pump but it feels like every muscle in my midback has been flexed for hours. I really can't say how much more weight I was moving with legs this week cause I dropped my reps to 6-8 as opposed to the higher reps I was doing before, seems to be working better for me. We'll see tomorrow for sure though. As for now I'm on the couch with a heating pad and a huge water bottle full of taurine.

DAY SOMETHING. - Chest and Back
Losing count of days now, should be around 11. Hit cheat first then back today, usually rotate which I do first each week. Plugged away at my upper chest, breaking PR's pretty much every day at this point. I still can't believe the pumps I'm getting from this stuff, they're almost debilitating (which is awesome) weight seems to have been at a stand still now, don't know if I'm adjusting, burning fat faster or if I just need to up my calories. My waist is definitely down but I'm looking bigger than I ever have. No negatives to report other than the occasional funny smelling pee.

On a side note, I booked my room to go to the Arnold Classic and I'm pretty excited for that, even got a hotel with a "fitness center" which always suck, but better than missing a workout.

Are you just running m-sten by itself or are you running the m-sten stack? M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily*??
This would be my 2nd cycle (first was 8 weeks of osta rx)
Thanks

Are you just running m-sten by itself or are you running the m-sten stack? M-STEN Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
4-Andro Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily*??
This would be my 2nd cycle (first was 8 weeks of osta rx)
Thanks

I am running the whole stack along with Nolva for PCT. Enjoying every bit of it so far

Great when will you start the nova week 5-8 1 ml… and do you think I will be ok running this as my 2nd cycle ?

QUOTE=Lgnspkr;35517]I am running the whole stack along with Nolva for PCT. Enjoying every bit of it so far[/QUOTE]

Great when will you start the nova week 5-8 1 ml… and do you think I will be ok running this as my 2nd cycle ?

Yeah that's how I'll be running the nolva. This is my first cycle and it seems to be perfect for me. I'm having no negatives or anything but I guess it would depend on what your going for. I've read Halo is good too which will be part of my next stack

I want to gain 10-15 lbs of clean muscle

Yeah that's how I'll be running the nolva. This is my first cycle and it seems to be perfect for me. I'm having no negatives or anything but I guess it would depend on what your going for. I've read Halo is good too which will be part of my next stack

DAY SOMETHING. - Chest and Back
Losing count of days now, should be around 11. Hit cheat first then back today, usually rotate which I do first each week. Plugged away at my upper chest, breaking PR's pretty much every day at this point. I still can't believe the pumps I'm getting from this stuff, they're almost debilitating (which is awesome) weight seems to have been at a stand still now, don't know if I'm adjusting, burning fat faster or if I just need to up my calories. My waist is definitely down but I'm looking bigger than I ever have. No negatives to report other than the occasional funny smelling pee.

On a side note, I booked my room to go to the Arnold Classic and I'm pretty excited for that, even got a hotel with a "fitness center" which always suck, but better than missing a workout.
Cool. We always get a crowd going each night at the Hyatt lounge next to the convention center.

Cool. We always get a crowd going each night at the Hyatt lounge next to the convention center.
that's awesome, this will be my first time ever to this type of thing, we're both excited. The old lady is pulling for Winklaar.

Anyway, I didn't forget about keeping up on this, it's just been a lot of the same thing to report. I didn't wanna clutter this up with a bunch of the same shit. Still getting amazing pumps. I have noticed not a pain or anything but a tightness or tenderness where my liver is. Nothing i'm worried about at this moment, feels like I can almost stretch it away. My weight is actually down a couple pounds, but I think it's coming from around my waist and some fatty areas. I am getting more and more vascular each day. I used to only get veins popping out when I was training or pissed off. They're pretty prevalent all the time now. I have "dirtied" up my eating a little bit just to help me get calories in cause my appetite is down. for example breakfast right now ( I just woke up at 2:30 AM) Woke up had a protein shake, 1 packet of Low sugar cinnamon spice quick oats with 1 cup of regular quick oats mixed in, 1 egg, 3 eggs whites with a heaping scoop of fresh organic salsa, and a leftover poptart my sister didn't eat. That poptart never would have crossed my mind 5 or 6 days ago. Hoping this might help start packing on a couple pounds in the following week.

well just watched Muscle in the Morning and saw about Winklaar's motorcycle accident. That's kind of a bummer.

so I have about 10 days left of my m-sten, and I gotta say I'm impressed.
My waist is a little bit smaller than when I started. I have added noticeable thickness in my chest which is one of my trouble areas, added size in my back as well. Arms increased in size towards the beginning, noticing that they are now hardening up more than anything. I'm finally deadlifting over my body weight which is exciting for me. The strength gains keep on coming, weighed in today at 198 which +/- a pound or so is where I've been. Sorry it's been a bit since the last update, but between work and school I've been swamped with shit to do. I'll be updating again after I get back from the Arnold

Oh and on a side note, I don't know that I'd quite say this is a negative yet, but I have noticed some days I have kind of puffy nipples, no bitch tits, but kinda like Gorilla boobs. Just keeping an eye on it for now, especially since it's not a consistent occurrence

Oh and on a side note, I don't know that I'd quite say this is a negative yet, but I have noticed some days I have kind of puffy nipples, no bitch tits, but kinda like Gorilla boobs. Just keeping an eye on it for now, especially since it's not a consistent occurrence
E-Control (3 a day spread out) helps me if I have sensitivity on cycle.

Back