• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1-andro-4-andro stack

georgec77

Registered
Reaction score
hey guys, been visiting this forum for years and love your products. Started off with some weak h-drol a few years ago, moved on from there to deca-drol and finally, the original super dmz. i cut the run of super dmz short because of back pumps lethargy and basically i turned into an absolute lunatic. ive continued to hit the weights and ive decided to get something to add to my workouts. i purchased 1-andro, 4-andro and im thinking about running these together with advanced cycle support and e-control ( got sore nips on dmz and now im paranoid). what do you gentleman think? its been about 3 yrs since ive had any gear at all.

George, get liquid exemastane next time to control estrogen. For your rat of course.
Anyways I wouldn't go as far to say these compounds will shut you down but they may be suppressive, I've never run those two in particular.
The idea behind not getting Gyno is preventing gyno, that's why you want the exemastane on cycle.
Nolva or clomid for pct; I prefer nolva.
Back pumps means you need to up your water and take some taurine.
You will generally get lethargic if you do not have a test base, I believe that is why you should run 1andro and 4andro in conjunction with a harsher oral.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Even 3 caps daily of E-Control will help control estrogen.

Back