• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 3.0

coltonbaker

Registered
Reaction score
I've never tooken steroids or prohormones and I was gonna try the Dmz 3.0 stack but I'm not sure on what all to do. Is there anything else I need other than that stack like a ptc or something?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. I suggest not taking Sdmz3.0 as your 1st cycle. This is what I suggest.

SHREDDING and STRENGTH STACK*

*Shredding and Strength Complete Stack $210.00* *

Complete Stack:
Epi-Tren Rx™ - 1 Bottle
1-Andro Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Halo Extreme™ - 1 Bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 1 Bottle
Maximum Pump Extreme™ - 1 Bottle

*It is highly recommend that you use our PCT stack after completion of this cycle.*

8 WEEK CYCLE:*
Weeks 1-4 ~ Epi-Tren Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 1-Andro Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (lean muscle mass gains)
Weeks 1-4 ~ Halo Extreme™ - 2 capsules per day (strength and power)
Weeks 1-4 ~ Maximum Pump Extreme™ - 1 scoop 30-45 minutes before training (pre-workout drink)
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx™ - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx™ - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)*

You can use code spiny15 at ironmaglabs.com to get 15% off your entire order.

Yes you will need a serm for pct. I suggest using nolva which you can get from hardcorepeptides.com. You can also use code spiny20 for 20% off there. Any questions....just ask me.

What kind of results should I expect from the Epi Tren stack? And should I cut while using it?

With the proper diet and training you can gain 10 lbs of lean muscle. I would suggest eating 500 cals over maintenance for the whole cycle and pct.

How do I take the nolva pct?

Take 20 mgs every day for 4 weeks. It comes in an oral solution with a dropper.

Do I start taking it as soon as I'm done with the Dmz or what?

Like I said. Don't take the dmz. Yes you start the nolva the day after your cycle ends

Ok thanks for the help, I'm gonna do the Epi Tren stack.

Great choice.

Will I lose body fat with the Epi tren, and should I continue taking creatine with it?

You should lose body fat. But it all ultimately depends on diet and training. Yes, continue to take creatine.

Listen to spiny's recommendations..sdmz ids not for beginners, only for advanced users with multiple stacks under their belt. You ll make good gains with just about anything your first cycle, I wouldn't recommend cutting, hip for a full on bulk. It's harder to gain fatty whilst on cycle. imho, so eat big and train hard and you'll grow like a weed. As spiny mentioned, continue taking your creatine and all your regular staple supplements

Should I take a liver supporter?

That's included in the advanced cycle support

I seen people that done dmz on their first cycle and they liked it

Not sdmz 3.0. It's brand new and has 3 of the most powerful compounds in it.

Back