• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Why? Super DMZ RX

w4r

Registered
Reaction score
Why i can,t take super DMZ RX if i am being treated for anxiety and depression?

Waiting for answers plz

Were not ignoring you by any means, Just not sure were qualified to answer that question. We don't want to give bad advice & see you fall out.

Designer steroids can be a "depresant" for many people. If a person is already having issues with depression, it could adversely affect this chronic issue and make it worse. I also agree with the other posts that we may not be qualified to answer the question medically but if you do enough research, you will find that supplements like this can be a depressant.

Rob said:
Designer steroids can be a "depresant" for many people. If a person is already having issues with depression, it could adversely affect this chronic issue and make it worse. I also agree with the other posts that we may not be qualified to answer the question medically but if you do enough research, you will find that supplements like this can be a depressant.

^This.

Back