• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Autodoc's 6 wk. Super DMZ 2.0 log

AutoDoc

Registered
Reaction score
What's up peeps. Was supposed to start log a couple days ago. Been in transition moving, but finally settled though. Moved right across from a gym so I have no excuses as to why I can go haha.

Stats:

Weight : 162-3. Flutters depending on water intake I'm assuming
Height 5' 10"
BF: Unknown

Goal for this cycle is to finish off at a dry 175 after PCT.

Diet so far since beginning cycle has been 300g / 200gr protein / 50-100g fats. 3000 cals. I eat sorta clean. Never had to eat super clean. Metabolism is crazy. Can cut fat extremely quick if need be, so I'm going to stuff my face w carbs to take full advantage of this DMZ.

Not enough I don't think however so I'm going to up it to 400g carbs 300gr protein but still try keep the fats less than 100g.

Most recent pr lifts are:(Will record every lift weight and strength increases as the days progress)

Barbell Bench : 245 X 5.
DB press : 100 X 6.
Incline DB : 75 X 6. (underdeveloped due to shoulders)

DB sh. press : 70lbs. per side X 7

Lat Pulldown : 150 X 8
Iso Lat : 230 X 6
Seated row : 135 X 8

Tricep ext: 67.5 X 10
incline DB curls : 35lbs. per arm x 6. 5 sec on negative and same for rep.

Squats: 225 X 10 parallel (2 slip discs so haven't been able to go to hard) ATG I dont like how my spine isn't linear
Leg Press 8 plates / side X 6
Leg curls 150 X 8

Of course I do many more workouts than this. These were just the ones that came to head.

Starting pic coming in a couple minutes

If I were you I would eat at least 3500 cals a day and do not go below 100g of fats ed. If you are looking to keep 12-13 lbs from this cycle.....eat more food. If you want good results your macros need to be dialed in. I run anywhere from 40/40/20 to about 45/35/20 for bulking. That range works well for me. ratio is carbs/protein/fats

Im in, shit i want those abs i haven't seen abs like that in years. Ha.

haha. I try bro. I try.

IDK if it's from the supreme hydration of drinking 1.5 gal+ of water or what. But I'm becoming a road map haha. Veins in the legs are coming in something serious. Only had a few here and there before. Today's just day 3 though.

Tomorrow will probably be my off day, depending on my energy level. One thing I learned over the years is I get the best gains/growth listening to my body rather than sticking to a plan. Today could have been just an off day. I just did not have the energy in me even though all my lifts were on point and increased weight every set and completed plan.

Didn't get my B12 in pwo today either though. 5000mcg B12 sublingual does more for me than a cup of coffee without the increased HR.

Nothing to report. Today was my off day. Tomorrow going to pull a two a day. Legs in the am power workout. Back in the evening for hypertrophy. Only thing to note is vascularity is increasing and muscles starting to feel "tight".

Also. Worked out chest pretty decent yesterday morning. Woke up sore as shit around 4-5am. Right now, not noticing any soreness. Pretty cool if i do say so myself. +1 for recovery time.

Will hop on scale tomorrow morning and report back.

Hopped on scale this mawning. 166.7 with abs looking better than in the above pics. Not satisfied however as I'm thinking this means I can intake more so I'm going to up my intake a bit more. Going for 4000 cals and going to keep increasing until my abs become "blurry" and then back off a tad. About to head to gym in a bit and get a killer leg workout in.

One thing to note that I'm really liking. I indeed do have anxiety probs. But I must say that so far I have nothing negative to note in that category.

Following this one.....What does your cycle layout look like? what dosage for how long? What else are you taking with SDMZ? What is your PCT?

Cycle layout shall be played with tbh. I haven't decided yet if i want to throw tren in to finish off the cycle as a recomp/shredder. If so it'd end up being a 10 weeker. Week 1-6 Super DMZ then wk 4-10 tren 60mg day tapering up.

The base layout will be

Week 1-6
Super DMZ 2.0 2 caps daily
Advanced Cycle Support 4 caps daily
Fish oil,Taurine,Multi-V, B-12, B6 and etc.

Week 3-6
250mg TUDCA

Week 7-10
Clomid 50/50/50/50
ACS 2 caps daily
1 cap ultra male

Week 11 & 12
E-control 3 caps daily
Ultra male 1 cap prior to bed

Oh yeah going to upload a week 2 day 1 pic. Weighed 170.2 This morning. So up 8 lbs. ~ for week 1

Liking your log AutoDoc. 13 lbs is absolutely doable on SDMZ. When I ran my cycle last year I put on 21 lbs, of course I ran at about 7500 calls a day. Keep pushin

Liking your log AutoDoc. 13 lbs is absolutely doable on SDMZ. When I ran my cycle last year I put on 21 lbs, of course I ran at about 7500 calls a day. Keep pushin

Thanks bro. I deff see 13 lbs. being possible after the quick 8lb jump the first week. At this point, I would say my diet is dialed and set on cruise control. Still a bit early to tell if I'm going to run the tren. Most likely will. Probably going to be my last intense ph cycle of the year. Want to give Osta and 1,4 ad a try out. most likely only going to run the osta at some point though.

in for this!

Cool bro.

Today's back and bi day. Yesterday was a micro day. I did calves, forearms and abs. The pump when doing calves was almost too much haha. Limped my way out of the gym after having to sit down for 10 minutes. Endurance and recovery is up, not quite sure if I'm seeing the strength gains as of yet, although I do see the difference in the weight on me.

Weight this morning was 170.2

Well time for some update pics.

This back pic was taken around day 5 about an hour after back workout.

photobio.jpg

Todays day 8. This pic was taken about 15 minutes after workout. Biceps felt like they were about to burst.

photo1jh.jpg

Lifts today were

Lat pulldown

105 X 20
135 X 10
150 X 8
165 X 6

BTN Lat pulldowns

3 sets 120 X 10

Pullovers

180 X 10
180 X 10
200 X 10

Hammer Strength Seated Rows superset w/ low rows

3 sets 165 X 8 HSSR / 3 sets 150 X 8 low row

Rear delt fly

3 sets of 90 till failure

Finished off w incline bicep curls

35lb db 3 sets till failure.

Strength has started to come in. After the workout to test it, I put on 260 on the Barbell bench. Wanted to see if I could do it a clean 3 times. Ended up doing it 5. I'm sure w/ some fresh lats I could've done it 6.

Today's day 10. Did a light day of chest today. Strength is getting up there. Did 225 X 5. 245 X 5 and 275 X 5 on flat bench. PR was 275 X 2 fresh so up 3 reps in 10 days. Incline BB hurts my shoulders so I just do 135 till failure. Rest of workout was light weight and reps to failure. Pic coming in a few.

Weight 173.2lbs. So +11lbs so far. BF% has went up a slight bit, but haven't been eating the cleanest either.

Day 11 Weight - 175.2lbs. +13lbs. BF %- up. Plenty satisfied with the weight gain. Going to slow down from here on out and start eating super clean + cardio. Going for 3k cals. 400g carb 300g pr for this week. Appetite has increased which seems to be the opposite of what most people encounter. Just ate 1 cup brown rice + 60g protein worth of chicken breasts about hour and a half ago and starving again.

Nothing much to note today. Had a pretty F'ed up day yesterday and didn't have an appetite so worked out carb depleted yesterday and today. Looked pretty flat today and ran my ass off yesterday. Weighed in at 173.0. No biggie though. Just gotta make up for it the rest of the week. Still all lifts were the same today. Still managed to squeeze out 275X5 and DP press 100X6. Strength and endurance still increasing. Still managed to squeeze out 10 reps of 225 on BB bench after every thing was done. Never even done that fresh before so still setting PR's. Increased DB weight on fly's by 5 today and added one rep.

Little drop in weight, no big deal. Hitting the food whether you want to or not is a hard thing. Your going in the right direction though.

Thanks bro. I'm trying. It's been a fun ride so far. Going to carb load for next few days to make up for slip-up.

Alright. Well another hard day with eating but still almost managed to hit macro's. Only 250g protein instead of 300 goal. Upping to 340 though as goal. Weight dropped to 172. I'm good with that though knowing It's mostly just from lack of carbs. Not too mention looking a lot more toned. So up about 10lbs solid while still looking leaner so far is A+ to me.

Today's like day 15 I want to say. Leg day. Looking forward to the rush. Legs are MUCH bigger than they were so far. Briefs went from too loose around quad to the band leaving an imprint around my legs now. For the last 4 weeks of the super DMZ im going to track my measurements. Really wish I would've started before I started the log. Honestly wasn't expecting such drastic changes. Forearms quads and calves have showed the most improvement out of anything which is +1 to me since they were my weakest points.

Workouts have been awesome. Looking to step it up a bit however. Took 1 scoop of Craze and gonna be checking my bp throughout workout. The DMZ did increase my bp a bit. But IDK whether my body adjusted or Got used to it, but it's not noticeable anymore. Just slight increase in HR.

Oh yea. Decided to change it up a bit.

Gonna up the dose of from 20mg DMZ/msten to 30mg for the last 3 weeks. Still debating running the tren or not. If i do, it won't be for recomp reasons. 2.0 so far seems to be some nice dry gains.

IML/BSL has locked in a forever customer haha.

Last edited:
Haha likewise Bro. If you guys don't notice, A lot of people say the changes are subtle since you see yourself everyday, but IDK about that one. I see changes nearly workout to workout and it's not placebo. I use barbell bench as my benchmark for strength increases if you guys haven't noticed since for most of my exercises I primarily work for hypertrophy. Even though this cycle I'm focusing more on the pec minor since it's lacking so bad. With that said Set a PR I'm damn happy about. 315 X 1. Up from 275 X 2 at beginning of cycle. Pretty crazy gains so far.

Weight up to 174. Clean day eating yesterday but was in sun for many hours also. Day 16 pic. Today was arm day. Went up 10lbs arnold press for same weight. BTN shoulder press 135 X 8. First time back doing this exercise after shoulder pains.

Nothing much else to note. Today was a shoulder/calf/forearm day. Still haven't had the time to thoroughly look through Tren logs to see if it'd be worth it to go into this compound next. SO that's still up for debate. I can say though that I'm liking the gains so far from the DMZ leanness wise.

photokgw.jpg

Today is day 18 of cycle. Nothing to report this morning. No problems sleeping or anything. Going to run 3 caps daily for the next four weeks so shit should starting getting real, real soon. Going to be extremely busy today, so probably won't update log with any PR's, but todays chest day.

Weight 179.4lbs.Up +17lbs. since beginning of cycle. Pretty crazy. I know a lot of it can't be lean mass. But my bf % hasn't risen to a degree that I'd worry about. Biggest improvement so far has without a doubt been the quads. I kill them twice a week though whereas other body parts I only lift crazy one time per week and second time train for hypertrophy.

Day 16:

photo1lm.jpg

Today, had to get a quick workout in. Have a lot to get done. So primarily focused on incline movements. BB BP currently up to 275 X 5. Set pr's everytime I step into the gym so far

Day 19. Back workout. Weight dropped to 178. I'm cool with that though. Will be just less to burn off after PCT is over. Still up 16lbs. since beginning.

Lat Pulldowns

120X15
150X10
180X6
150X8

High Row hammer strength

90X10
90X10
90X10

Barbell Row-Low

135X10
135X8
135X6

Pullovers

180X8
180X8
230X6

BTN Pulldowns

120X10
120X10
120X10

Seated Row

120X8
120X8
120X8

Did a couple other workouts. Some I don't even know the name, just the muscle it targets.
Pic coming in a bit

photo2mfx.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a micro day. Calves and forearms. Really only went to the gym for moral support of my workout partner since he missed chest workout Monday. Planned on resting and doing Lower body a little later depending on how I felt. Got bored and decided to hit it up again since I wasn't sore anyway. Strength increased and endurance shot through the roof. Pretty much did more chest exercises today than I normally ever do. Wasn't tired one bit, and just felt like I could lift for hours on end. Today's day number 3 of 3 caps daily.

Still set another PR. 315 X 2. after that I set another PR. 225 X 12. Fly's also set another PR. Last set did 210 X 6 with 2 second pauses. My workout partner wants to hop on the IML wagon now haha. He's been around his fair share of AAS,(no PH) but said himself he's never seen a person's strength increase so much in such a short time period.

One thing I have noticed, and one of my favorite aspects of 2.0 is the recovery time. Depending on how hard I worked out before, I could sometimes, MAYBE squeeze in two workouts per muscle group a week. With this, I feel for me now, that I need a minimum of two workouts per muscle group per week to maximize results.

Quick day 23 update... weight up to 181.2... barbell bench up to 275*6

Back