• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Benoit23's Epi/Halo First Cycle Log

Did shoulders yesterday (Inman Shrugs still kickin my ass - love them) also knocked out some calves and 20 min HIIT ... Weird muscle to say this about, but I feel like my calves are lookin bigger (could be that im doin them every other day now as well) not much else to report but really lookin forward to week 3. Not fully committed yet, but may be adding in the m sten (i know not the most popular decision but been talkin with Mike A about it and options ... could also potentially run the halo/epi andro for 4 weeks then run the m sten/epi andro 4 weeks after that so 8 weeks total then PCT ... so that i could see side effects of each individually ... only issue is i feel like id be wastin the halo only runnin it 4 weeks seems 6 is always the way to go with it ... decisions decisions) ... anyway legs later on today ... no negative issues at all so far feeling great!

^Check out your calves while setting up to bench ;)

Not sure what it is, but the halo/epi combo gave me all kinds of vascularity on my calves too. That was actually the first thing I noticed changing.

^Check out your calves while setting up to bench ;)

Not sure what it is, but the halo/epi combo gave me all kinds of vascularity on my calves too. That was actually the first thing I noticed changing.
Yup, I can't get big calves, but they get wicked vascular on cycle!

Yup, I can't get big calves, but they get wicked vascular on cycle!
So I decided to randomly check my weight and normally I weigh first thing when I wake up so it's not exactly apples to apples, but I'm already up 10lbs in 12 days!! Someone please calm my nerves and tell me that's normal haha I'm so not used to this bulking thing and all I can think is shit I'm getting fat haha ... Feelin like a beast during legs right now btw

Couple pics as of today ... Not the best quality sorry bout that ... forgot to take any before starting but the one in my avatar was only a few days before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 14
Couple pics as of today ... Not the best quality sorry bout that ... forgot to take any before starting but the one in my avatar was only a few days before
Lookin' lean, man! Btw, I'm not seeing an avatar; double checked your page and you DO have a profile pic, though.

Day 14 - back/bi/abs ... Felt really good... Nothin too major to report and no sides will do my 2 week weigh in tomorrow when I get up ... I have the m sten and am super torn as to whether to add it tomorrow for the next 4 weeks alongside halo or hold it off for my next cycle ... I don't really feel a whole lot extra yet, but maybe the halo just hasn't kicked in ... Guess we will see if I'm feeling adventurous or not tomorrow :///

Just realized I totally read Mike As advice wrong lol he said to at least run the halo 3 weeks, so I def won't be adding any m sten tomorrow ... He said if after 3 weeks, since that will have been long enough to experience any sides from the halo, if I wanna drop it to 50mg and add the m sten in at 20mg for the last 3 weeks I could do that. That way I'll know if any new sides arise it's from the m sten and I can distinguish the difference ... Guess we will see how this next week plays out ... Apparently I should start to feel a kick from the halo this week, if that's the case I prolly will just save the m sten for another cycle

Weighed in at 164.6 this morning. So in 2 weeks, I'm up 6 pounds. That looks pretty good to me, so I'm thinking I'll keep the diet right where it is. What do you guys think? Is that about on par or do I need to up the calories a few hundred?

Btw, look for the Halo to kick in hard week 3.

Just realized I totally read Mike As advice wrong lol he said to at least run the halo 3 weeks, so I def won't be adding any m sten tomorrow ... He said if after 3 weeks, since that will have been long enough to experience any sides from the halo, if I wanna drop it to 50mg and add the m sten in at 20mg for the last 3 weeks I could do that. That way I'll know if any new sides arise it's from the m sten and I can distinguish the difference ... Guess we will see how this next week plays out ... Apparently I should start to feel a kick from the halo this week, if that's the case I prolly will just save the m sten for another cycle
:mad: I told you! ;)

:mad: I told you! ;)

haha I know i know ... I'm too impatient ;) ... I think regardless I'm just going to hold off on the m sten and run this one out! What about grabbing another bottle of halo though and running it at 100mg the rest of the time instead of 75mg ... you cool with that?

haha I know i know ... I'm too impatient ;) ... I think regardless I'm just going to hold off on the m sten and run this one out! What about grabbing another bottle of halo though and running it at 100mg the rest of the time instead of 75mg ... you cool with that?
Meh, 75mgs is usually the sweet spot...even for guys over 200lbs. I'd just be patient with the 75mg.

Yo EB, whats your advice on the diet? Does 6lbs in 2 weeks seem about right? I'm at around 3200 calories (325ishg protein, 300g carbs, 80-90g fat) currently ... not tryin to get huge and just add whatever bulk mass I can, but want to get bigger (lean mass) so that when I cut after this my muscles look a little fuller and more pronounced.

Yo EB, whats your advice on the diet? Does 6lbs in 2 weeks seem about right? I'm at around 3200 calories (325ishg protein, 300g carbs, 80-90g fat) currently ... not tryin to get huge and just add whatever bulk mass I can, but want to get bigger (lean mass) so that when I cut after this my muscles look a little fuller and more pronounced.
You can bump up to 500 over maintenance if you feel it's needed.

You can bump up to 500 over maintenance if you feel it's needed.

Shoulders yesterday for Day 15, nothin new to report, no sides ... added a 1/4 cup of uncooked oats to breakfast, which puts me at a whole cup uncooked ... turns into what feels like a mountain of oatmeal once cooked lol calories sittin around 3300 now ... no clue how some of the bigger guys knock out 2 cups of oatmeal each breakfast

Shoulders yesterday for Day 15, nothin new to report, no sides ... added a 1/4 cup of uncooked oats to breakfast, which puts me at a whole cup uncooked ... turns into what feels like a mountain of oatmeal once cooked lol calories sittin around 3300 now ... no clue how some of the bigger guys knock out 2 cups of oatmeal each breakfast
I use instant oatmeal and just eat it cold in milk with protein powder...tastes like cereal and goes down easier.

I use instant oatmeal and just eat it cold in milk with protein powder...tastes like cereal and goes down easier.
Yep. I stir up my oats with IML vanilla complete protein rx with cinnamon and almond butter.

Yep. I stir up my oats with IML vanilla complete protein rx with cinnamon and almond butter.

As in you dont even cook them and just eat them like a dry cereal with the milk? or you cook them then add them in? I'm gunna have to keep doing it like I am for now because I dont want to have to readjust my macros, but just wondering for future reference.

I cooked my oats then add everything then stir everything in afterwards.

As in you dont even cook them and just eat them like a dry cereal with the milk? or you cook them then add them in? I'm gunna have to keep doing it like I am for now because I dont want to have to readjust my macros, but just wondering for future reference.
I dump a couple packets of instant in a bowl,
then I use my shaker cup to mix skim milk and vanilla protein powder, then pour over the dry instant oatmeal. I'll sprinkle cinnamon and sometimes splenda and mix it in.

Day 16 - so I had legs and it went pretty damn good ... I did 300x3 on dead lift and I know that's not a ton but I just started dead lifting maybe 5 weeks ago so I've been tryin to build it up so for only bein 165 I feel like that's not too bad ... Funny story, I had softball after and hit 2 no doubters and I'm not typically known for power hitting and someone sarcastically said "Ben needs to lay off the roids" which made me chuckle haha ... Other thn that nothin else to report just another day

Day 16 - so I had legs and it went pretty damn good ... I did 300x3 on dead lift and I know that's not a ton but I just started dead lifting maybe 5 weeks ago so I've been tryin to build it up so for only bein 165 I feel like that's not too bad ... Funny story, I had softball after and hit 2 no doubters and I'm not typically known for power hitting and someone sarcastically said "Ben needs to lay off the roids" which made me chuckle haha ... Other thn that nothin else to report just another day
Those deads aren't bad for someone just starting. Deads are probably my favorite lift; you can do a lot of different variations, too: conventional, sumo, stiff-legged (with conventional or sumo stance), snatch grip, overhand grip, underhand grip, over/under, strap grip...enjoy! :D

Those deads aren't bad for someone just starting. Deads are probably my favorite lift; you can do a lot of different variations, too: conventional, sumo, stiff-legged (with conventional or sumo stance), snatch grip, overhand grip, underhand grip, over/under, strap grip...enjoy! :D

Yeah right now I've just been doing over/under with my Versa Grips, which by the way I could not rave about anymore ... those things are amazing!! Especially for back/bi workouts and being able to go heavier and actually work your back and not have your grip/forearms fail first, causing your back to not get worked out as well as it could. I'll def look up all those variations though!

Back