• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme Question

AnonymousFemale

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there. Just curious. Since Halo For Her is discontinued I heard that Halo Extreme is the best alternative for women. Since 1 cap is 25mg is it still safe compared to taking 2 caps of Halo For Her which is 20 mg?

Yes. Do NOT attempt to split the cap for customized dosing. Simply take that 1 capsule every day at the same time. Eat plenty of food, stay well hydrated, and train hard!

Ok thanks. Why I ask is since H4H is discontinued I heard that this was the substitute for it.

Right now I'm taking H4H. I found some from another retailer. Almost done with the cycle. Might consider Halo Extreme in the future if I decide to do another cycle. Heard good reviews about it from other girls.

I also take the ACS with it too. I know I asked this in another forum. Is it best to take it on a full or empty stomach? I take it 3 hours after my first H4H cap. Sometimes on a full, sometimes on an empty stomach. Just curious.

Hi, anonfemale! I am on my second day of Halo Extreme. I have been getting a little warm feeling and have been super nervous about taking it. From my understanding Halo Extreme is the same thing has H4H ...just 25 mg dosage instead of the 10 mg in H4H. So I am just starting out with one 25 mg pill a day and will prob stay at that for my first 4 weeks. I read a few of your other posts, and I like you...am completely new to all this so I am very nervous as you were. lol :) Excited to find a forum with other girls trying it out too for support!

Lol thanks :). I'll try to help as much as I can if you have any questions. I know others who are experienced might have better answers.

I wanna know how Halo Extreme works for you too since I'm considering it in the future.

I have talked to another girl in a different forum that tried out Halo Extreme and she actually took one a day for a couple weeks and then boosted it up to 2 (50 mg) so I don't think you will have any problem with 25 mg esp since you had been taking 20 mg. Do you have any before/after pics...I would love to see someones pics when they started and then any changes after there first cycle. I don't see any online ...

Wow! 50 mg?! No sides? That's crazy! I heard that at that dose it can cause masculine effects. Still give her props for doing it.

I don't have any pics right now but eventually I will.

Yep, she said a lil acne, small amount of hair loss... but nothing else. I wouldn't want hair loss at all... I will just stick with 1 pill.

If my cycle goes good, that's now on 30 mg, I plan to do my another cycle whit HaloE and start first week 25 mg and then increase to 37 mg (1½ caps, I'll try to distribute caps) or 50 mg.

I have a question that I've been wondering about. Is halodrol (halo) half-life 6-12 hours? I hear some say 12, others I hear 6. Why I ask is when I took h4h I spaced my two caps by 12 hours. Does the same apply to Osta Rx? I take 2 caps. Space them by 12 hours.

Still a newbie with this stuff, lol. Still learning.

Halo is debatable from what I've seen. The most common number I've heard is 12hrs, but I've heard a few people say 24hrs is acceptable. Osta is pretty widely accepted to have a 24hr half-life, I think everyone I've seen run Osta doses everything at once (That's what I've done as well with success).

I have a question that I've been wondering about. Is halodrol (halo) half-life 6-12 hours? I hear some say 12, others I hear 6. Why I ask is when I took h4h I spaced my two caps by 12 hours. Does the same apply to Osta Rx? I take 2 caps. Space them by 12 hours.

Gaspari's original Halodrol-50 was advertised with a 12 hour half-life, so I would go by that.

12/12

How is Osta going for you? I purchased this and plan on using it after my HaloE. Any sides? Do you like it better than Halo?

I got for my next cycle HaloE and I ordered Osta Rx too, it hasn't arrived yet.

Thinking about my next cycle.
Is it good to take HaloE 4-5 weeks and then Osta Rx 4 weeks or how? And how will I take cycle support, 2 weeks before cycle and then with haloE, but not with Osta Rx?

By the way, now week after H4H cycle I'm still progressing with weights, liftin each time little more. Taking now DAA, Forged post cycle and ZMA.

How is Osta going for you? I purchased this and plan on using it after my HaloE. Any sides? Do you like it better than Halo?

Osta Rx is going good for me. No sides which is good. I think being it non-hormonal it shouldn't cause any problems. Everyone is different. Some might get sides, others don't. If you use it correctly you shouldn't have any problem.

As for liking it better I don't have a favorite. Both h4h and osta are awesome! Only difference is h4h is hormonal whereas osta isn't. Both are great products!

I would recommend 1-2 caps daily with osta. You could start with the lowest dose and increase in a week. That's what I did. Now taking 2 caps. Been on it for a couple weeks now. Lost count unfortunately, lol.

How's halo-e going for you? Any problems? Might consider it in the future for another cycle. After the osta I might give my body a break (take maybe 6-8 weeks off) to let it recover before I begin another cycle.

Nice pic! Looking good! Keep it up! :)

I heard that you can take halo-e for 6 weeks at 1 cap daily. Not sure if that's better or taking it for 4 weeks. I think it's in everyone's preference.

As how to take the osta, if you take 2 caps daily it should last you a little over 6 weeks. This is if you use the whole bottle. Be longer if you only take 1 cap daily.

I started with 1 cap for the first week then increased it to 2. Been on it for a couple weeks now. Might use until the bottle's gone.

I was told that even though osta is non-hormonal, cycle support is still necessary.

Hope any of that info would help :)

Btw how's your ankle? Did the swelling go down? I think it was your ankle. Am I correct?

HaloE is going great. I just take the one pill each day...and I will probably do it for 6 weeks and then bridge with the Osta like you did. I don't see myself taking anymore than the one 25 mg pill. I think it's doing it's job just fine with one. Been having great strength gains. Your plan sounds good with doing the Osta and then taking a break. I'd give myself probably at least a month break and then start back on the HaloE. Loveee it and I'm excited to see what Osta has to offer. :)

I appreciate the info. I guess I'm just curious what exactly Osta is. Does it have any stimulants in it? Does it make you feel any different at all after taking it? I assume you need to up your water in take with this as well.... I have been told it is great at leaning you up a bit and it helps you keep your strength gains. Do you have a preference WHEN you take it during the day & with or without food? I typically, take my HaloE with my 1 o'clock lunch --right after I have finished my meal.

HaloE is going great. I just take the one pill each day...and I will probably do it for 6 weeks and then bridge with the Osta like you did. I don't see myself taking anymore than the one 25 mg pill. I think it's doing it's job just fine with one. Been having great strength gains. Your plan sounds good with doing the Osta and then taking a break. I'd give myself probably at least a month break and then start back on the HaloE. Loveee it and I'm excited to see what Osta has to offer. :)

I appreciate the info. I guess I'm just curious what exactly Osta is. Does it have any stimulants in it? Does it make you feel any different at all after taking it? I assume you need to up your water in take with this as well.... I have been told it is great at leaning you up a bit and it helps you keep your strength gains. Do you have a preference WHEN you take it during the day & with or without food? I typically, take my HaloE with my 1 o'clock lunch --right after I have finished my meal.

Osta does not contain stimulants

Things you most likely will notice - Tightening up a bit, muscle hardness, great retention of muscle gains AND strength.....

Does it make you "feel" any different - if you mean jitters and/or neurological type effects that you may feel from a stimulant or fat burner - NO

It's actually my favorite supp!

If you go to the IML Store - pull up OstaRX for the full write up. GREAT STUFF!!

I heard that you can take halo-e for 6 weeks at 1 cap daily. Not sure if that's better or taking it for 4 weeks. I think it's in everyone's preference.

As how to take the osta, if you take 2 caps daily it should last you a little over 6 weeks. This is if you use the whole bottle. Be longer if you only take 1 cap daily.

I started with 1 cap for the first week then increased it to 2. Been on it for a couple weeks now. Might use until the bottle's gone.

I was told that even though osta is non-hormonal, cycle support is still necessary.

Hope any of that info would help :)

Btw how's your ankle? Did the swelling go down? I think it was your ankle. Am I correct?

Thank you :)
Well, then my plan is to take HaloE for 4-6 weeks and maybe with H4H (=35 mg), depending how it feels then. After Halo Osta 6-7 weeks and both with cycle support.

My ancle is ok now, not swollen, but beside of my knee leg is still little bad. I went leg ultrasonography today and there is somekind of bloodfirm and little artery injure too. But I can do thaiboxing and weightlifting normally now and it's good. That kind of injures from hard kicks take time to heal and it's quite normal to have something like that when do martial arts ;)

And I'm quite sure that artery which injured make my circulation of blood incomplete and was the reason for all swelling.

Awesome...looking forward to trying it then! :) Still have 3 1/2 more week on HaloE ;)

Osta does not contain stimulants

Things you most likely will notice - Tightening up a bit, muscle hardness, great retention of muscle gains AND strength.....

Does it make you "feel" any different - if you mean jitters and/or neurological type effects that you may feel from a stimulant or fat burner - NO

It's actually my favorite supp!

If you go to the IML Store - pull up OstaRX for the full write up. GREAT STUFF!!

I have Ostra rx now, thanks postman :)

It's now 3 weeks since I stopped my first H4H cycle. After week from stopping cycle I got my blood tested and everything was fine.
Now I'll wait 2 more weeks and then start my second cycle. After that I'll try Ostra. I started taking cycle support yesterday and can't wait my next cycle ;)

Yay! Thats exciting. I have about 4 more weeks to go...Decided to do one pill for 60 days...

Afterwards, I will start on OstaRx. Excited to try it...I have heard good things about it.

Back