• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Rambo's IronMagLabs SDMZ3.0 Log

No gym today, ate 4000cals. Tomorrow will be back on diet and back on the gym.

Weighed in at 184.6lbs this morning. This may not look like much of an increase in weight but this is a recomp aka I've been dropping fat as well. I look more defined, more full, and see more separation. My midsection is a bit bloated from the extra intake but that should subside with consistency.

Last edited:
Comparison

July
ma9a7e7e.jpg

Nowish
quqesa4u.jpg

amu7araq.jpg

Thanks guy!

My arms are definitely a strong point, back in my natty days I used to do biceps ed or eod lol over training my ass....

Shoulders:

Warm up- Arnold press superset with side raises
Barbell seated shoulder press
Upright rows
Barbell shrugs
Seated military press- smith machine
Concentrated upright rows- smith machine
Shoulder press hammer strength machine

Felt strong. Kept weight heavy with lower reps again. Strength is up on pressing movements.

Sorry guys been lacking on the updates. I counted I have 24 caps left. I'm thinking of dropping to 1 cap a day next week so I can run it longer and maybe lean out the last couple weeks.

My muscle bellies are really looking full at this point. I need to get a better camera and better pictures. I look and feel like an animal.

Yesterday was legs and today chest. I find myself jumping to the heavy weights right away and getting a crazy pump. I take short breaks between sets so this wears me out quick. When I relax for a min, I come back even stronger. Today I had a crippling pump in my chest after doing 5 sets of flat bench and jumping straight into incline. I took a nice 2 min breather and came back to smash the incline. I used the smith machine for this and really focused on the contractions, what a pump!! After that did two variations of crossovers and it was a wrap, chest is on fire. Post workout I ate probably almost 2000 cals in 2hrs. I'm like a machine, for sure I'm over 4000cals today. I lost count back a 2k lmao!!

Sorry guys been lacking on the updates. I counted I have 24 caps left. I'm thinking of dropping to 1 cap a day next week so I can run it longer and maybe lean out the last couple weeks.

My muscle bellies are really looking full at this point. I need to get a better camera and better pictures. I look and feel like an animal.

Yesterday was legs and today chest. I find myself jumping to the heavy weights right away and getting a crazy pump. I take short breaks between sets so this wears me out quick. When I relax for a min, I come back even stronger. Today I had a crippling pump in my chest after doing 5 sets of flat bench and jumping straight into incline. I took a nice 2 min breather and came back to smash the incline. I used the smith machine for this and really focused on the contractions, what a pump!! After that did two variations of crossovers and it was a wrap, chest is on fire. Post workout I ate probably almost 2000 cals in 2hrs. I'm like a machine, for sure I'm over 4000cals today. I lost count back a 2k lmao!!
Right on!

I've been having issues with acid reflux lately. I wake up and my stomach is raging. Tums makes it subside but it comes back as soon as the tums wear off.

Anything I can do to help this? Im guessing its from all the caps and food. Maybe I should be using some enzymes? Any input would be great!

I bought some walgreens medicine for long term acid reflux issues. Have to run it 14 days straight, let's hope it helps.

If not I'll run the cider. I want a permanent solution. Sick of temp fixes :(

No gym today had a long work day. I'm sure I had over 4k cals again. I got a freebie lunch ticket at work from a meeting....walking thru the cafeteria I decided to get the healthiest thing I can find Gyro w/ fries! Then a couple hours later, I ate my packed lunch. Got home went and got some chinese food, crab ragoon, general tso chicken, pepper steak, and fried rice. Call it a cheat day, I DON'T FUCK AROUND!!

Took these pics right after I finished slamming the chinese food.

y8u2avah.jpg

9esapy3e.jpg

pu9u3use.jpg

7e4evujy.jpg

y5y3uve4.jpg

Ha, I can gain a nice 6 lbs of water weight any time I eat Chinese...great for pumps though!

I am just surprised I haven't blown up into a fat mess with all this food.

I haven't had chinese in months, its a good cheat meal.

my favorite is the china buffets... for a cheat at lease... get sushi, plain white rice with fish or terayaki chicken... in abundance... LOl

so good!

My next cheat will be a homemade pizza:
-Whole grain crust
-1 lb. Grass Fed ground beef
-Pastrami until the top is covered nicely
-FF Mozz Cheese
- Eaten in its enirety

I felt sick today, woke up and throat was killing me. Could barely swallow! Fuck took 6mgs of vitamin C, my two caps of sdmz, and skipped my morning shake.

At work I ate my protein bar and had 3 cups of nice hot coffee...by lunch I felt good but not 100%. Breathing was hard, not good.

After work I ate some shit food at my dads place. Went to the gym and hit back, even though I was throwing around decent weight and sweating hard it was hard to catch a good breathe. I had to cut some sets short.

Hammer strength front pull downs, one arm at a time 4 sets
Bent over dumbbell rows 4 sets
Hammer strength wide grip rows, one arm at a time 3 sets
Narrow grip lat pulldowns 6 sets

I found that narrow grip lat pull downs really pumps my lats, so I have been incorporating them versus wide grip.

45mins not the best workout but for feeling like shit, it was a decent pump.

I felt sick today, woke up and throat was killing me. Could barely swallow! Fuck took 6mgs of vitamin C, my two caps of sdmz, and skipped my morning shake.

At work I ate my protein bar and had 3 cups of nice hot coffee...by lunch I felt good but not 100%. Breathing was hard, not good.

After work I ate some shit food at my dads place. Went to the gym and hit back, even though I was throwing around decent weight and sweating hard it was hard to catch a good breathe. I had to cut some sets short.

Hammer strength front pull downs, one arm at a time 4 sets
Bent over dumbbell rows 4 sets
Hammer strength wide grip rows, one arm at a time 3 sets
Narrow grip lat pulldowns 6 sets

I found that narrow grip lat pull downs really pumps my lats, so I have been incorporating them versus wide grip.

45mins not the best workout but for feeling like shit, it was a decent pump.
There's definitely something going around. Summer colds suck.

Legs today

Still felt sick, throat hurting hard to swallow, shortness of breathe, and an overall dehydrated feeling.

Didn't stop me, matter a fact I hit a new PR. Thats fucking right a PR!! Ever since I had a bad car accident a few years ago I was never able to squat much. I have been working at getting back into squatting over the past year. I was stuck at a max working weight of 225lbs for a while now, with sometimes not being able to even do that. Well today I hit 275lbs for 5 reps. Man did I feel like a king. I focused on compound movements today:

Squats
Front squats
Stiff leg deads
Leg press
Smith machine squats

I like doing Smith machine squats because I can move my feet front or back and focus on either my hams or quads as I want.

Looking good bro. Not exactly a fair review being on 500mg of test but shit I'd be on it too if it were offered!

Shoulders today, focus on delts.

So I watched a video of Juan Morel hitting shoulders a few weeks out from this years Olympia yesterday. I decided I'd incorporate part of his shoulder workout into mine ;)

Side laterals superset with rear delts 3 sets

Then I took over the smith machine:

Military press 4 sets + dropset
Behind the neck press 4 sets + dropset
Shrugs 4 sets + dropset

I would throw in the occasional set of side laterals between all these sets and I ended with one last superset of side laterals with rear delts.

My delts were and still are aching. It was hard to sit in the car and lift my arms, now thats what the fuck I'm talking about!!!

Call it delt destruction....

Back