• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Another DMZ 4.0 question

Twelve

Registered
Reaction score
This one isn't as technical as what I've been reading. I've been getting a little impaitent with the release date and looked around online and found 4.0 on ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-DMZ-R...6&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=261949176881&rt=nc

Seems a little odd to me. Was wondering if you guys think its legit, if not I just want other people to know to steer clear of it. DMZ 3.0 on amazon looked like a joke and the reviews are claiming the pills tampered with. Also how much longer are you guys going to make us wait?! Last question if a bit more playful, but shut up take my money and send me the product!
I've been lurking here off and on, just want to thank everyone for being helpful all around.

You can order from the IronMag website now brother. No need to use Ebay.

OP- Heavy is right, you can order from the forum Store now!!

But for the record, they have 100% feedback and I happen to own that company selling on ebay..so it is legit ;)

Thank you heavy, it kept saying "pre order" so I was unaware.

WesleyInman,
My apologies thanks for setting it straight.

WesleyInman,

Various products are being delivered to IML this week. As soon as they come in they are being shipped out.

WesleyInman,

No problem man.

Enjoy whatever product you end up getting!!

I have my eye on DMZ 4.0 and Dream and Glow :) Also super epi andro :)

Wesleylnman...what's your pick? 3.0 or 4.0? I'm getting mixed reviews from this site as well as others

Back