• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1 andro dosage

DixieDevilDawg

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I've done quite a bit of research and have heard of guys running as little as 200 mg up to 1000 mg of 1 andro. I'll be running 1 andro along with osta and BSL growth for 8 weeks. Would like to keep the 1 andro to 6 weeks. Just wanted to hear some ideas on dosage of the 1 andro. I'm 39 yo, been lifting on and for the past 20 yrs. I'm no stranger to the hard stuff and did my fair share back in the day. Not so versed with DS & PH. Current stats are 5' 6", 180lbs around 13ish% BF. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I've done quite a bit of research and have heard of guys running as little as 200 mg up to 1000 mg of 1 andro. I'll be running 1 andro along with osta and BSL growth for 8 weeks. Would like to keep the 1 andro to 6 weeks. Just wanted to hear some ideas on dosage of the 1 andro. I'm 39 yo, been lifting on and for the past 20 yrs. I'm no stranger to the hard stuff and did my fair share back in the day. Not so versed with DS & PH. Current stats are 5' 6", 180lbs around 13ish% BF. Thanks in advance for your advice.

I love stacking 4 caps of 1-Andro with 3 caps of Osta daily...one of my fav stacks!

Thanks for the reply. In your experience what were your gains running those dosages?

Thanks for the reply. In your experience what were your gains running those dosages?

Honestly, it's not a mass monster, but at maintenance cals I can get 3-4 lbs out of it...and NOT water weight. So if you run a surplus of cals, you can definitely get some decent lean gains. At a cal deficit, you'll maintain muscle while leaning out pretty quickly.

Not expecting to blow up. I do plan on running a surplus of cals. Glad to hear you had a good experience with it. Been out of the game with PED for a few years and wanted to get my feet wet again before I jump back in with some more potent stuff. Thanks for your help bro!

I'm preparing for the Nationals (physique) and I'm stacking 6 caps of 1-Andro per day with 30 mg of oral (pink) winstrol. This stack should make me very hard and dry leading up to competition. I'm on TRT as well so no need for androgens with this stack and no need for PCT.

Sounds like a good prep man. I'm on TRT as well and just wanna a little pick me up over the next 8 weeks before going all out this fall. Once I hit the doc I'm clear for 6 months and def gonna hit some tren and EQ. Probably start it off with some msten just to get the party started. As for the 1 andro I just bought 4 bottles and unless I change things I'll probably run 4 caps a day for the first week and bump it to 6 for the last 5 weeks. I'm always open to hearing others thoughts and results running the same compounds.

Back