• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New product breakdown?

SoPitted

Registered
Reaction score
I was sifting throught the site trying to find a breakdown of the new products(chemical explanation, expected results, comparisons, etc.) that would some times be done by Prince or Adrenoline. Dont want to step on anyones toes by asking this. But when or will there be one for those for these new products. Granted they are very similar to the previous versions, just wanted to ask. Thanks guys.

I am def interested in the 5a-Laxogen as I try to stay away from hormonal supps, but I noticed there are different dosing instructions at IML's site and BlackDiamond's. One says with food during the day and the other says on empty stomach before workout.

Bump. What's the difference in these "Super" andros. Are they More mg? Did they actually add enanthate? If so why still taking them Ed? Shed some light please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump. What's the difference in these "Super" andros. Are they More mg? Did they actually add enanthate? If so why still taking them Ed? Shed some light please

The Super Andros are enanthated, making them about 30% stronger than our previous Andros.

How does an ester make it stronger. Doesn't esters just take up mg space in the compound and all they do is regulate half life's or rather the speeds at which it enter and exists the body. Are we talking about enanthate as in what's in aas? Cuz those esters, to my knowledge, have no bearing on the strength of the compounds.

Stronger was just my layman's terms, I should be more technical and say the new Super Andros have approximately 30% more bioavailability...not 30% stronger as in mgs. Sorry, long day, lol

No problem. So same mg, more bioavailability. I get that. But the 19-nor? Comparable to...?? No anti-prolactin or progesterone needed huh? And dmz 4.0 is just all the andros thrown together? So what would you say is the "hard hitter" now that msten is gone? 19-nor caught my eye.

No problem. So same mg, more bioavailability. I get that. But the 19-nor? Comparable to...?? No anti-prolactin or progesterone needed huh? And dmz 4.0 is just all the andros thrown together? So what would you say is the "hard hitter" now that msten is gone? 19-nor caught my eye.

Here is the breakdown of 4.0 per cap:
uploadfromtaptalk1438766466539.png
Prolactin isn't usually an issue if estrogen isn't high; I may stack my 4.0 with E-Control just on the off chance there's too much conversion.

So if I understand correctly from above, the Super Epi Andro is more bioavailable than the "old" epi andro? Therefore, when I am ready to take it again, I should probably stick to the 4-6 caps per day right?

So if I understand correctly from above, the Super Epi Andro is more bioavailable than the "old" epi andro? Therefore, when I am ready to take it again, I should probably stick to the 4-6 caps per day right?
Yup, I'm actually on Super Epi-Andro now at 4 caps daily (just a little summer maintenance) and I can see a distinct difference between the new formula and old. Super Epi-Andro still provides the same dry, hardening look but muscles seem to be fuller even without a calorie surplus.

I'm pretty excited to try these new products. Not sure what to run. Had my first appearance of gyno with halo and deca. I'm wanting to give Dmz a run finally. This company is top notch.

I'm pretty excited to try these new products. Not sure what to run. Had my first appearance of gyno with halo and deca. I'm wanting to give Dmz a run finally. This company is top notch.
If you're nervous about gyno, you can always run E-Control or tamoxifen along with SDMZ 4.0.

Back