• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT ? for Super Dmz Rx

Shire19

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so I got the full stack of Super-Dmz Rx that includes:

Super-DMZ Rx - 1 bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle

Im planning on buying a bottle of milk thistle even though advanced cycle already has milk thistle to just add a little extra each day, and also planning on buying E-Control Rx and was wondering if taking both of these would be a good enough PCT or if I should further invest in a PCT?

Also was curious on what Ultra Male Rx does and why they replaced "E-control Rx" with "Ultra Male Rx" in the stack you can order.
Thanks on any info

So then is E-Control RX not necessary if I have Ultra Male RX?

heavyiron 0737 said:
Shire19 0 said:
So then is E-Control RX not necessary if I have Ultra Male RX?

I prefer Ultra Male for PCT myself.

+1

I plan on using Ultra Male as my PCT along with the Advanced C Support throughout both. I also ordered a bottle of Anabolic Matrix. I scheduled to start taking it the last 4 weeks of my 6 week cycle... Does that should ok to you guys are any adjustments I should consider??

JMAC225 012 said:
I plan on using Ultra Male as my PCT along with the Advanced C Support throughout both. I also ordered a bottle of Anabolic Matrix. I scheduled to start taking it the last 4 weeks of my 6 week cycle... Does that should ok to you guys are any adjustments I should consider??

ACS is good the whole cycle. I take it every day myself.

Back