• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Russian Synthol Freak “Ruki Bazuki” Undergoes Biceps Surgery

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Russian Synthol Freak “Ruki Bazuki” Undergoes Biceps Surgery

The most infamous Russian internet persona has finally went to fix his arms.

It has finally happened, Ruki Bazuki has undergone biceps and life-saving surgery. Which is the only reason why I am mentioning Kirill Tereshin again. Last time I wrote about “Ruki Bazuki” I mentioned there was a crowdfunding campaign aimed at saving this young man’s arms and life.

However, I couldn’t find any concrete information regarding the said campaign and expressed my concerns that the campaign could just be a celebrity stunt that Kiril came up with to get some clicks to his Instagram or to increase his fame even further.

However, It looks like there was a real campaign and there really are good people in the world. Kiril has been enlisted in a Moscow hospital and has currently undergone left biceps surgery. His surgeon Dr. Dmitry Melnikov shared some information regarding Kiril’s status:

For now I have removed the damaged tissues from one arm only. Petroleum jelly saturates the muscles, under skin tissues and the skin itself.

“All that has to be removed, but we need to keep the vein, nerves and other functions of the limb.”

He warned: “Petroleum jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.

“Kirill injected about three litres into each arm. It saturated the muscle tissues, blocked blood flow.

“As a result the tissue dies and gets replaced with a scar which is as tough as a tree, you can even knock on it and hear the usual sound. We have removed all this.

“He had high fever, strong pain, and weakness (via thesun.co.uk)

To say Kiril’s situation is serious, would be a terrifying understatement. His arms are filled liters of vaseline. Not even the popular Synthol oil, but cheap vaseline. Injecting yourself with cosmetic gels and oils is a sure sign of mental illness as sure sign gets. Kirli is a young man who in his desperate chase for fame and muscle took a horrible shortcut to his goals, probably not fully understanding the consequences of his actions. Fixing his arms is only the first step, the necessary step that will allow him to hug a loved one in his life. However, this does not fix the deeper issue-the reasoning that made him inject gelatine in his arms.

This is a man that needs mental health coaching, coaching that may end up saving his life in the long run. Because what’s stopping Kiril from injecting more oil but this time in another body part? That’s right, nothing…absolutely nothing.

I will once more now, use this platform to discourage others from following Kiril’s footsteps. If you are contemplating injecting your arms with any kind of oil in search of instant fame-don’t. What you should do instead is: 1. Photoshop your pictures and post them on social media. Instagram is filled with “adobe-gainz” bodybuilders, so you’ll fit right in. 2. Start working out every day.

If you can’t afford a gym membership do prison-style workouts; push-ups, squats, pull-ups, and crunches until failure every morning. 3. The money you would use to buy vaseline use to buy a fitness magazine. 4. If you already injected yourself with some kind of oil, go and ask for help. It will save you your limbs and your life.

Attachments

• russian-biceps.jpg
    russian-biceps.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
  • russian-biceps1.jpg
    russian-biceps1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
Back