• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Blood work

Zamboni13

Registered
Reaction score
I had a great run of Tren/sdmz which was my first cycle of any type. After a week into PCT I had blood work done and it just came back. Acute hepatitis and my T level was a 40. My labs before the cycle were fantastic. Has anyone seen this before? I was taking liv52 and gear support during. Pct is Nolva, eradicate, Bsl Ultra Male, and liv52. Did I mess up somewhere or were my labs taken to soon after the cycle? What should I do? My doctor is freaking me out. Thanks for any help!

I had a great run of Tren/sdmz which was my first cycle of any type. After a week into PCT I had blood work done and it just came back. Acute hepatitis and my T level was a 40. My labs before the cycle were fantastic. Has anyone seen this before? I was taking liv52 and gear support during. Pct is Nolva, eradicate, Bsl Ultra Male, and liv52. Did I mess up somewhere or were my labs taken to soon after the cycle? What should I do? My doctor is freaking me out. Thanks for any help!

Hepatitis? Did the doctor actually use that word?

He said acute hepatitis. Said my range was 160. HDL was a 12. I don't have a copy of the labs. He called me and said we have serious issues. I feel great!

You should wait until at least a few weeks after pct to get labs done. I would just finish up pct and then get retested a few weeks after that. Your labs are gonna be fucked at this point with the nolva and everything else in your system, imo.

160 is not high post cycle. I've seen post cycle blood work from superdrol with alt/dlt in the 1000's. He will probably make an appointment 2 weeks from now for it to be retested. Guarantee its back down closer to normal.

Did you do anything you feel may have increased stress during your cycle? Unreasonable dosages, drinking, drugs, etc.

I don't drink or use recreational drugs. I bumped from from one cheat meal a week to 2-3 as I was coming out of a cut. That was the only difference.

I was coming out of a cut and the only difference in anything was I increased cheat meals from one a week to two or three a week. I don't do drugs or drink at all.

I was coming out of a cut and the only difference in anything was I increased cheat meals from one a week to two or three a week. I don't do drugs or drink at all.

Strange bro... something just doesn't add up. Used correctly, like you've listed, these products should not cause serious liver damage. What's the plan with your doctor? Have you talked to him again yet? Scheduled an appointment?

In the meantime, you may consider dropping the SERM, but wait for more input on that.

Continue taking Liv.52 and purchase TUDCA online. From nutraplanet. Another option is Antaneus Labs' Aegis. This is the same chemical used in hospitals to prevent liver failure. Follow directions on the bottle. And OBEY YOUR DOCTOR!!!

Thank you all for your input and support. Would dropping the Serm have a very negative effect on my T levels which are already super low post cycle? As I stated above, all of my blood work was great before my cycle. Thanks again.

After doing some additional research it appears that dropping the serm is probably a good idea. So my pct will be Ultra Male @ 1 cap per day in the am, eradicate by BSL @ 3 caps a day, liv52 @ 3 caps a day, and milk thistle in the evening. Would the advanced users/mods agree with this approach? The issue with my doctor is that he doesn't believe in protein let alone creatine. Needless to say his knowledge of orals is extremely limited.

I'm more concerned with my liver at this point then the T levels. I would think the Ultra Male will also help bring that back up over the next few weeks.

Stay very well hydrated and finish your PCT with Nolva and Liv 52. Liver enzymes commonly elevate on oral cycles. Next time use advanced cycle support instead of gear support.

I'm more concerned with my liver at this point then the T levels. I would think the Ultra Male will also help bring that back up over the next few weeks.
Your concerns are backwards - I'd be much more concerned with my HPTA recovering then the resilient liver. You may really mess yourself up for several months or possibly permanently if you drop the SERM with your test that far in the hole. The liver will recover well on it's own, and even faster with well hydration, milk thistle, NAC, and TUDCA.

Increase your supports, I tell everyone 2 caps is not enough for cycle support, at least 3-4 is optimal. Continue running the SERM, then get post cycle bloodwork 8wks after cessation of the SERM.

Thank you everyone!!! Would BSL gear support be smart to take pct? Is my doctor just calling this acute hepatitis based on my liver levels or can that be a positive result in the test?

So I will continue the serm, eradicate, milk thistle, ultra male, and liv52.

Thank you everyone!!! Would BSL gear support be smart to take pct?

So I will continue the serm, eradicate, milk thistle, ultra male, and liv52.
No, as I've recently been informed, DO NOT use Gear Support as it contains Red Clover in it which increases liver enzymes. Advanced Cycle Support will work just as intended however.

Is my doctor just calling this acute hepatitis based on my liver levels or can that be a positive result in the test?
When your dr. sees numbers like those in your test it is only natural for him to be alarmed. It is his job to notify you of and treat adverse conditions asap. Now with this in mind, if he is referencing your prior blood work and comparing the two side by side he probably thinks you are one step away from liver failure because of the dramatic change in your test results in such a short time frame. Under normal circumstances he and you should be worried but these are not normal circumstances........you have been taking methylated oral steroids for weeks so these elevated #'s are to be expected to some degree.
You said you feel great. If you arent exhibiting any of these symptoms I wouldnt be overly concerned:
I am no dr. but my advise is to do exactly what Adrenolin mentioned above. He is 100% correct in the fact that the liver is an incredibly resilient organ and can easily rebound. You need to get your HPTA axis back in balance asap and then retest down the road. I am fairly positive everything will fall into place for you at that point.

Last edited:
Your body will straighten it back out to normal the longer your off, I had a blood test for life insurance an I was on a huge stack,they said they never seen a cholesterol ratio like I had ever lol, 6 weeks later they took it again an all normal so don't worry

I truly appreciate everyone's feedback. I am going to stay the course and retest my blood in a few weeks. Am I missing anything in my PCT to aid in my T levels? Again, I am currently taking nolva, BSL's Eradicate, IML's Ultra Male, Liv52, milk Thistle, and, ALA. Thanks!

You should be good with that pct with that layout, I just got off a hard 12 week stack an I was taking clomid an eradicate an clomid isn't as strong so you should be fine,with nolva you shouldn't be having any libido problems but of ya are at ultra male

Oh an I would wait at least a few weeks past taking your serm for your blood work cuz that will mess things up also

I just finished a cycle. Two weeks after I started the cycle I had a wellness test in which my alt was 448 and my ast was221. I added liv52 after that test and retested 3 weeks later with my alt dropping to 241 and my ast dropping to 73. Stay the course with your pct and drink lots of water and you should be good

I just finished a cycle. Two weeks after I started the cycle I had a wellness test in which my alt was 448 and my ast was221. I added liv52 after that test and retested 3 weeks later with my alt dropping to 241 and my ast dropping to 73. Stay the course with your pct and drink lots of water and you should be good

what compounds were you running?

40 test man?? The nolva u ran is fake

Sent from Galaxy S2 by Tapatalk 2

Back