• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

compeition in 6 months at natural bodybuilding

cookiemonster

Registered
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering im in my pct and got out of methadrol extreme.
How long will it take .to get it undetected out of my system for INBF testing. and the testosterone will that 3:1 be detected and make me fail? I have compeittion in 6 months.

I would say 30-45days just to be safe.

thanks so much for answering. the thing is they said if its prohoromonal i need to wait at least two years
i heard that the inbf really goes depe into testing but idk if there are people that just come off for few weeks and still pass it .and on top of that there is a polygraph test . i really need some advice thanks!

cookiemonster 012249 said:
thanks so much for answering. the thing is they said if its prohoromonal i need to wait at least two years
i heard that the inbf really goes depe into testing but idk if there are people that just come off for few weeks and still pass it .and on top of that there is a polygraph test . i really need some advice thanks!

Why cheat?

Just enter a unregulated contest.

heavyiron 027025 said:
cookiemonster 012249 said:

Why cheat?

Just enter a unregulated contest.

Was thinking the same thing, at which point one could cowboy up on their cycle.

why not cheat?
then why sell your products?
If i use your products and a customer at it the deciency to at least advise or tell if its possible or not is not a difficult thing.
And how long it can stay in the system. Everyone cheats everyone done it. Just want to know it from the people that worked and made the products.

cookiemonster said:
why not cheat?
If i use your products and a customer at it the deciency to at least advise or tell if its possible or not is not a difficult thing.
And how long it can stay in the system. Everyone cheats everyone done it. Just want to know it from the people that worked and made the products.

Why not compete in a unregulated show?

No idea how long they can detect the metabolites of these products. Depends on the testing used.

cookiemonster said:
why not cheat?

Not telling you to cheat, recommending you do an unregulated show as heavy mentioned.

http://www.nabba.com/rules.cfm

Are any of these drugs tested for used in methadrol or your products pls advise

Back