• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SALE! 4-Andro, 1-Andro...

My only real hope for the new stuff is that it offers something worth the cost!

I have always found the stuff sold here to be of good quality. But I'm sure behind closed doors the guys pitching the stuff being sold here right now would tell you it's flat not worth the cost. I might be willing to make a case for the ostarine or the e-control at cost but that's about it. The issue with the andro's is cost per mg! I mean, one could run 3.0 and a legit on/post cycle for around $100 and get far more meat on them than you'd ever get from that $300(and you still need to buy a serm) andro mass stack.

I can see value in the fact that these andro's, if ran at the right mg's, can help guys out and be far less taxing on the body than some of the stuff just pulled. It's just not worth the cost as it stands today.

Fingers crossed that will soon change!

I don't profess to know much about PH; however, I have been researching the s**t out of 1-Andro (1-DHEA) and 4-Andro (4-DHEA) over the course of the last couple weeks and all the studies suggest 1-Andro will shatter your libido and result in lethargy, which is why you need to run another compound alongside, such as 4-Andro, to offset those undesirable sides. Moreover, it is suggested to run a higher dose of 4-Andro than 1-Andro, yet the advice given on the boards consistently recommends 4 caps of each compound per day for 6-8 weeks. Which, sheds light on the next issue; that being, studies suggest 1-Andro and 4-Andro are really not all that effective at such low doses. That said, considering one cap of 1-Andro only contains 50mg of the compound, 4 caps per day (as recommended) yields 200mg of the compound. The studies I read suggested one would need to dose 1-Andro at 600mg per day to experience anabolic results. Now, do the math and calculate how many bottles of 1-Andro you would have to purchase to run such a cycle. I understand that by adding 4-Andro to the mix one would not need to dose 1-Andro at 600mg per day; however, even alongside 4-Andro, a daily dose of 300mg (6 caps per day) seems to be the minimum at which to experience any appreciable results. Again, I'm no expert; just a guy who is interested in experimenting with PH and taking his training to the next level. So, I research the s**t out of the compounds and read everything I can, including legitimate medical journals and my findings suggest a much higher dose than what the folks here recommend is needed to reap the benefits of these otherwise mild compounds.

Yeah, that's why we add in the DHB and piperine to increase the absorption of the compound so one wouldn't have to take so many caps.

Nice, how much longer will the Andros be on the shelves for? Def wanna get on that sale soon.

Are you suggesting that ANY of the andro's being sold here are adequately dosed in terms of what the recommended dose on the bottle reads? That's almost as funny as them saying one can gain 8-12lbs from 4-andro.....

Again, my issue is not what's being sold or the quality of what's being sold. It's the cost per mg! I've just bought more than my share of raws over the years and know someone here is making a killing off of guys that most likely have no clue what they are buying.

One of the reasons why I have been willing to pay a little extra over the years for IML/Blackstone stuff is because for the most part I always felt like you guys told it like it was. Please don't lose that!!!
I said we include DHB and piperine to increase absorption...

Plenty on sale, man. Currently: $2 off 1-A, $7 off 4-A, $10 off Osta,
$10 off UM, $10 off AM, $5 off Nitro4, $5 off RC, $5 off LFE, $5 off ACS.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

So no but 3 and get the 4th free? Seems like the 29.99 sale is the same as buy 3 and get the 4th free and regular price. Still gonna order tho. I always stack with heavier compounds. I still got 4 bottles of msten ;)

What happened with msten. Said was gonna be banned then it didn't get banned and now it's gone. Something similar in the future??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back