• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

When will the results start on methadtol

dj2dirk41

Registered
Reaction score
When I took my first ph I didn't notice results till about the 3rd week is it the same with methadrol or since metha is more intence will it hit faster. Also really random but anyone that took methadrol did you get nawchius lol I have no idea how to spell but like feel like you were going to through up idk if it's just cuz I'm eating more or if it's the methadrol

2-3 weeks and you will see very nice gains. Stay well hydrated and bump up complex carbs a bit.

For me it hits around the end of the 2nd week. You'll be surprised.

I'm taking it now bro and I feel fine. I don't feel like barfing .. Prob the food.. Than again I'm only 1 week into it

haha yea i figured out it was the mucle milk i ran out of my regular protein and needed something and so i got a small thing of it from my local store and thats what was causing it but dude im into week 2 and im starting to see my nips get a little weird let me know what happenes with you

dj2dirk41 01 said:
haha yea i figured out it was the mucle milk i ran out of my regular protein and needed something and so i got a small thing of it from my local store and thats what was causing it but dude im into week 2 and im starting to see my nips get a little weird let me know what happenes with you

You your AI protocal dose by 1cap, this should take care of the nip issue

Yeah dropping the dose might help but I'll let you know. I've had sensitive nips before..but it went away after being off cycle and on PCT..I'll keep u updated

Back